Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Fastguns (a WOWS Parody)

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,606
[PSP]
Members
6,348 posts
8,971 battles

Fastguns

A Parody of "Big Iron" by Marty Robbins

To the map of the Two Brothers did a Gamer come to play
Hardly spoke to folks in chat, he didn't have too much to say
No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to bump his ship
Cause the Gamer there among them had some fastguns on his ship
Fastguns on his ship

The match had barely started when he sailed into a cap
He slowed down and sat there thinking, making sure it weren't no trap
"This dude knows what he is doing", came a whisper from each lip
"And he's gonna sink the red team with those fastguns on his ship,
Fastguns on his ship"

On the red team was a Player who was known to have a rep
He had ranked out every season and had sunk many a ship 
Wasn't liked but none dared face him cause they knew they'd sail no more
And the Player on the red team sailed the mighty Minotaur
Mighty Minotaur

Now the Gamer started talkin', made it plain to the green team
He had come here from the tubelands goin' to run himself a stream
He had heard about the Player and how he had bashed the noobs
And he was here to teach that rascal that bashing noobs twern't good
Bashing noobs twern't good

Wasn't long before the message was relayed to team of red
But the Player didn't worry, those who tried before were dead
Ten thousand ships and more he'd sank and he'd sink a whole lot more
He said the Gamer from the tubelands was no more than a bore
No more than a bore

A hush fell across the ocean as the two teams stopped their play
Unicums were facing off, this didn't happen every day
Folks were peerin at their comp's screens, everybody held their breath,
Would the Gamer or the Player sink beneath the waves in death
Beneath the waves in death

The Player started up his radar and thus began the fray
And the swiftness of the Gamer still is talked about today
The Player couldn't land a shell and his torps the Gamer slipped
But the Gamer landed plenty with those fastguns on his ship
Fastguns on his ship

It was over in a moment and all quickly pressed "PrintScreen"
For the Gamer was the fastest unicum they'd ever seen
Oh that Player might have sailed on but he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Gamer and those fastguns on his ship
Fastguns on his ship

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,429 battles
55 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Fastguns

A Parody of "Big Iron" by Marty Robbins

To the map of the Two Brothers did a Gamer come to play
Hardly spoke to folks in chat, he didn't have too much to say
No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to bump his ship
Cause the Gamer there among them had some fastguns on his ship
Fastguns on his ship

The match had barely started when he sailed into a cap
He slowed down and sat there thinking, making sure it weren't no trap
"This dude knows what he is doing", came a whisper from each lip
"And he's gonna sink the red team with those fastguns on his ship,
Fastguns on his ship"

On the red team was a Player who was known to have a rep
He had ranked out every season and had sunk many a ship 
Wasn't liked but none dared face him cause they knew they'd sail no more
And the Player on the red team sailed the mighty Minotaur
Mighty Minotaur

Now the Gamer started talkin', made it plain to the green team
He had come here from the tubelands goin' to run himself a stream
He had heard about the Player and how he had bashed the noobs
And he was here to teach that rascal that bashing noobs twern't good
Bashing noobs twern't good

Wasn't long before the message was relayed to team of red
But the Player didn't worry, those who tried before were dead
Ten thousand ships and more he'd sank and he'd sink a whole lot more
He said the Gamer from the tubelands was no more than a bore
No more than a bore

A hush fell across the ocean as the two teams stopped their play
Unicums were facing off, this didn't happen every day
Folks were peerin at their comp's screens, everybody held their breath,
Would the Gamer or the Player sink beneath the waves in death
Beneath the waves in death

The Player started up his radar and thus began the fray
And the swiftness of the Gamer still is talked about today
The Player couldn't land a shell and his torps the Gamer slipped
But the Gamer landed plenty with those fastguns on his ship
Fastguns on his ship

It was over in a moment and all quickly pressed "PrintScreen"
For the Gamer was the fastest unicum they'd ever seen
Oh that Player might have sailed on but he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Gamer and those fastguns on his ship
Fastguns on his ship

Drove a pretty Stock Car also. Ghostdog approves of this post.

th?id=OIP.6dUQZJp5r4Xcx-sv07hWKAHaEQ&pidth?id=OIP.RtGeszUb-yjGTAhAJ1YJnwD0D_&pid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,429 battles
Just now, Ghostdog1355 said:

Drove a pretty Stock Car also. Ghostdog approves of this post.

th?id=OIP.6dUQZJp5r4Xcx-sv07hWKAHaEQ&pidth?id=OIP.RtGeszUb-yjGTAhAJ1YJnwD0D_&pid

You get my Santa Crate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,606
[PSP]
Members
6,348 posts
8,971 battles

LOL, I thought you were joking!

4 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

You get my Santa Crate?

LOL, I thought you were joking! I had no idea no idea how to pick up a Santa crate until just now. Then I noticed that I had two, one from you and one from @CaptGodzillaPig. Many thanks to both of you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,429 battles
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

LOL, I thought you were joking!

LOL, I thought you were joking! I had no idea no idea how to pick up a Santa crate until just now. Then I noticed that I had two, one from you and one from @CaptGodzillaPig. Many thanks to both of you!

GodzillaPig is a cool guy. You'll like him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,429 battles
Just now, Ghostdog1355 said:

GodzillaPig is a cool guy. You'll like him

Pretty good also. Lots ok knowledge. Gotta respect anyone that can combine a Captain, bacon and a fire breathing radioactive 100 ft lizard into a name!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,606
[PSP]
Members
6,348 posts
8,971 battles
2 hours ago, Barry100_ said:

Do play wows, or just make these parodies?

Like them all!

Both. I've got some time on my hands at the moment and the muse has bit me it seems. I've about finished up my second album!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,429 battles
2 hours ago, Barry100_ said:

Do play wows, or just make these parodies?

Like them all!

Does he play? Barry he might let you on the deck of one of his ships to shine the "bright work". Go look at his stats ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,249
[WOLF3]
Members
6,487 posts
2,439 battles

Really good one.  I'd never heard the ballad before.

 

 

Now why is YT finding Billy Jack clips for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,606
[PSP]
Members
6,348 posts
8,971 battles
Just now, iDuckman said:

Really good one.  I'd never heard the ballad before.

 

 

Now why is YT finding Billy Jack clips for me?

Those YouTube rascals seem to know what I've been humming to myself in my truck, just like Google ads seems to know what I just picked up at the hardware store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×