You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nachoo31

Help! Intervention!

16 comments in this topic

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,084 posts
9,013 battles

I need help.  I falling into a mode to constantly by boxes.  Just bought 5 more.  It's going to get out of control.  Good idea to give the wife my Wallet?

:Smile_hiding:

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,671 battles

Eventually, you'll get an intervention from your credit card company asking why you keep sending repeated payments of about the same size to an overseas payment processor. :Smile_hiding:

[SALVO]
Members
17,139 posts
17,811 battles
8 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Did you get anything you wanted in the 5 you just bought?

:Smile_teethhappy:

Good one!  +1 to you, sir! 

EDIT: Phooey!  Ran out of +1's to give.  Here, have a virtual +1!  :Smile_great:

Edited by Crucis

360 posts
194 battles
4 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

Eventually, you'll get an intervention from your credit card company asking why you keep sending repeated payments of about the same size to an overseas payment processor. :Smile_hiding:

This happened to me, I had to explain that yes indeed I wanted to spend $3.99 five times in four minutes, lol (was buying signal flags).

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,421 posts
9,614 battles

Last year, we had the 'Santa' program where we could buy a crates for several people at once.

Would be nice to get them in lots of 'clan sized' groups and just fill in who they go to.

I'll have to poke around in there to see what is available

Members
3,729 posts
15,109 battles
21 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

I ran into this problem and it is very annoying.. nowadays I prefer to drop by a WG shop and pay with cash to avoid awkward situations with my bank.

[DACO]
Members
174 posts
9,632 battles
1 hour ago, Nachoo31 said:

I need help.  I falling into a mode to constantly by boxes.  Just bought 5 more.  It's going to get out of control.  Good idea to give the wife my Wallet?

Get married!  You'll be broke and find yourself waking up at 2am so you can play in peace...broke of course but hey!

• Cool 1

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,084 posts
9,013 battles
On 12/21/2017 at 4:13 PM, _ECSO_Sgt_088 said:

Get married!  You'll be broke and find yourself waking up at 2am so you can play in peace...broke of course but hey!

Been married 3 years lol.

I got ships but the one I want will be near impossible to get with not having every Premium already.  FYI I haven't played the game for almost 5 days.  Helps on the spending lol.

[B-W-M]
[B-W-M]
Members
333 posts
4,659 battles

Those boxes sure are addictive.

Bought 7 last year.

Bought 12 this year.

Heck, I might do 22 next year!

[PVE]
Members
9,894 posts
7,492 battles
On 12/21/2017 at 4:25 PM, Edgecase said:

On 12/21/2017 at 4:32 PM, TugboatCommander said:

This happened to me, I had to explain that yes indeed I wanted to spend $3.99 five times in four minutes, lol (was buying signal flags).

On 12/21/2017 at 4:48 PM, m373x said:

I ran into this problem and it is very annoying.. nowadays I prefer to drop by a WG shop and pay with cash to avoid awkward situations with my bank.

I went with Karma Koin as they do not care about lots of little transactions. I played Santa for the clan and nary a peep.

On 12/21/2017 at 4:45 PM, AVR_Project said:

Last year, we had the 'Santa' program where we could buy a crates for several people at once.

Would be nice to get them in lots of 'clan sized' groups and just fill in who they go to.

I'll have to poke around in there to see what is available

Oh yeah. It would be nice to say, I would like to send X to Y people for clan use.

On 12/21/2017 at 4:20 PM, Radar_X said:

Did you get anything you wanted in the 5 you just bought?

I don't know about him, but I was happy. I know at least two people who were happy with the 5 - $1 boxes I sent them. One got a Mutsu and the other got a Kidd!

[PVE]
Members
1,608 posts
6,767 battles

When she demands that you hand over your wallet, remember those very famous words to keep the peace.....yes dear, anything you say, you are right, I'm sorry.  Never forget, she holds all the power.

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:03 PM, Nachoo31 said:

Yes, right after you buy 5 more.