Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainKaitoGhost

So, I just logged on, and there's a shiney new Giulio Chesare in my port!

316 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

519
[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
1,501 posts
919 battles

I didn't get any gift notifications, it just showed up!  Did someone gift it to me, or is it a present from Wargaming?  Either way, THANK YOU!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
2 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

I didn't get any gift notifications, it just showed up!  Did someone gift it to me, or is it a present from Wargaming?  Either way, THANK YOU!

Gratz:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

It's a holiday miracle perhaps!

LoL I well I hope Santa:cap_happy: stops at my port as well with a IJN ship LoL:Smile_teethhappy:

BUT I know my luck, I have not won anything since 1973.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
557
[CVA16]
Members
2,758 posts
7,098 battles
12 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

I didn't get any gift notifications, it just showed up!  Did someone gift it to me, or is it a present from Wargaming?  Either way, THANK YOU!

Yea last night. Had a heck off a time getting that thing in the sleigh. Had to bring in the reserve reindeer to pull the sleigh. Chuy, Tavo, Guido and Beudreax.

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
161
[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
689 posts
10,238 battles

I just wish I could use her in an Op.:Smile_Default:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
557
[CVA16]
Members
2,758 posts
7,098 battles
11 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

BUT I know my luck, I have not won anything since 1973.

1973? Well your time is definitely up Chaos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, Ghostdog1355 said:

1973? Well your time is definitely up Chaos!

Yeah 1973 - I won a glider contest in the Boy Scouts - Fight Time, still have the trophy.

But no, my luck holds - bought 20 Santa Crate, no ships but still was happy with the rest of what I got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
355
[T-RIP]
Members
1,491 posts
8,989 battles

I got the Giulio and the the De Grasse as well about 20 minutes ago, must be for a mission coming up or something,.. might not get to keep them lol I dunno

 

Edited by SpudZero
mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
15 posts
857 battles

Well count me in too... just logged on to my account for the first time since the Halloween event and I get a "welcome back commander" message telling me I have gifts waiting for me...

 

7 days premium time, and an

Ishizuchi + 5 point commander

 

doesn't say where they came from (gift from another player? gift from wargaming?)

Shouldn't there be some sort of notification if it was a gift from another player? like who?

 

I didn't have to open any crates, they were just there

 

...obviously I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I am really confused

 

I'm just hoping someone else didn't get screwed because I got their stuff by mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
476
[BGSAG]
Members
1,577 posts
8,068 battles
22 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

 

BUT I know my luck, I have not won anything since 1973.

*cough,cough* (gray wolf clan contest) *cough*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
6 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

I got the Giulio and the the De Grasse as well about 20 minutes ago, must be for a mission coming up or something,.. might not get to keep them lol I dunno

 

 

2 minutes ago, Kingsabre said:

Well count me in too... just logged on to my account for the first time since the Halloween event and I get a "welcome back commander" message telling me I have gifts waiting for me...

 

7 days premium time, and an

Ishizuchi + 5 point commander

 

doesn't say where they came from (gift from another player? gift from wargaming?)

Shouldn't there be some sort of notification if it was a gift from another player? like who?

 

I didn't have to open any crates, they were just there

 

...obviously I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I am really confused

 

I'm just hoping someone else didn't get screwed because I got their stuff by mistake

Dang and I stuck at work for at least a hour:Smile_izmena:, I hope this happens to me.

And Gratz to you both, but by Neptune's Beard if my relief if late LOOK OUT I do the hiring and the firing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
3 minutes ago, OtterWolf said:

*cough,cough* (gray wolf clan contest) *cough*

LoL I forgot old age is my only defense LoL

Sorry about that everyone and OtterWolf.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,865
[WGA]
Administrator
904 posts
382 battles

Folks these are not accidental and part of a program to welcome back players who haven't been with us in awhile!  You'll receive an email soon which should provide more information.  

  • Cool 9
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
476
[BGSAG]
Members
1,577 posts
8,068 battles
4 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

LoL I forgot old age is my only defense LoL

Sorry about that everyone and OtterWolf.

Not a problem buddy... You certainly tried hard, and were almost in the top three for the ship prizes..  I really wanted you to win a ship..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,735
[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,227 posts
4 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Folks these are not accidental and part of a program to welcome back players who haven't been with us in awhile!  You'll receive an email soon which should provide more information.  

So what you're saying is I need to not play for a couple months.  Lol

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
2 minutes ago, OtterWolf said:

Not a problem buddy... You certainly tried hard, and were almost in the top three for the ship prizes..  I really wanted you to win a ship

Yeah I just hope everyone does not think I am a liar, I was always taught to be honest. I just really did forget -------- damn this is embarrassing:Smile_hiding:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
9 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Folks these are not accidental and part of a program to welcome back players who haven't been with us in awhile!  You'll receive an email soon which should provide more information.  

Thanks for the info Radar_X.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[USCC]
Members
69 posts
11,256 battles

Got the same ship plus the tier 6 French cruiser, 12 million credit and 150k free experience. That makes up for the crappy luck I had with the santa boxes.

Thanks Wargaming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,301
[NERO]
Members
3,587 posts
51 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

It's a holiday miracle perhaps!

Dear Santa... I've been a good torpedo user all year long and haven't hit a single friendly. Please give me a Kitakami. I swear I won't TK with it. 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×