Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chaos_EN2

Christmas Day Game Play

26 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles

Well for the 1st time in 14yrs, I am schedule off for Christmas. So I am planning to play as much as possible, but I am curious how many of my fellow Forum members are going to be in game, or are you going to be away for the day, week, etc.?

Heck I might even play some random games.:Smile_honoring:  

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
15 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well for the 1st time in 14yrs, I am schedule off for Christmas. So I am planning to play as much as possible, but I am curious how many of my fellow Forum members are going to be in game, or are you going to be away for the day, week, etc.?

I will

Members
1,458 posts
12,302 battles

Between ranked and missions, will see wha I can get in, threshold between playing and getting yelled at by my wife.....

• Funny 1

[VOP]
Members
332 posts
6,799 battles

I hope to be around as well. If I see ya on @Chaos_EN2 I'll ping you to div up if you want. I am sure by then my sleep schedule will be totally shot. :Smile_Default:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, USMCGal said:

I am sure by then my sleep schedule will be totally shot.

LoL mine too:cap_haloween:

[R-F]
Members
752 posts
6,366 battles

Regarding the current daily missions, and the combined mission to do 15 of them...

Is it posted anywhere how many there will be?  15 exactly, or it will be possible to mission one or more days and still complete the overall mission and get the supercontainers?

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,390 battles
12 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Between ranked and missions, will see wha I can get in, threshold between playing and getting yelled at by my wife.....

The wife will give up and be mad for a while. Must make rank of at least 5 in Ranked. Ghostdog sails to glory, hopefully.

th?id=OIP.-w6n--Gk1lP-TLm9LoSS7QHaF0&pidth?id=OIP.4sdFjxjWNCK-EcqldUG1VwHaFu&pid

• Funny 1

[WGA]
Administrator
691 posts
251 battles

I'll definitely be playing a few games on Christmas Day.  What are the alternatives?  Family?  Friends?  No thank you unless they want to play with me!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
16 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

I'll definitely be playing a few games on Christmas Day.

Well I would be honored to division up with you or any of the WG staff. And I will tell you some of my old sea stories!:Smile_honoring:  

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

It's good to hear you've got the day off!  I would have been playing, but not with my busted up hand.  Cast comes off in January.

Some forum members offered some work-around's for left hand play, but to no avail.  It's a reflection on the human condition.  All my life my left hand didn't pay any attention to what my right hand was doing, so naturally when it's time to step up my left hand failed miserably.  Yes, I'm typing (pecking) about you!  Great! My left hand has fled to my pocket, now how am I going to post this?  Come on out now.  Come on very few left hands are as good at WASD'ing as you are. There. Just grab the mouse and drag it to the black box that says "Submit Reply" and clic 

• Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,537 posts
2,126 battles

Naw, I actually have a real life (kind of). I'd probably be in trouble if I did. Have plenty planned for Christmas anyway.

I'll be playing the day after though. Traveling for 10 days over New Year's, so have to make up for that.

[BNKR]
Members
415 posts
2,485 battles

My son is getting a Nintendo Switch.

My wife is getting like six books.

I'm getting a gaming PC.

So...yeah. I'll probably be on almost all day Xmas. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Members
1,296 posts
21,034 battles
4 hours ago, Panzer1113 said:

Sounds familiar - almost daily.

But I'll be cooking Christmas day, whoo hoo!

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,830 posts
1,327 battles

I'll be on some that day.  My son will probably be around as well.  I turned 3 days of PTO into 10 days in a row off.  I work the 22nd (tomorrow), and don't work again till the 2nd.

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles
4 hours ago, Radar_X said:

I'll definitely be playing a few games on Christmas Day.  What are the alternatives?  Family?  Friends?  No thank you unless they want to play with me!

Hope I get to play on Christmas Day, my computer is currently out of commission so looking into getting a nice gaming PC this time for WOWs.

Maybe I will get one for Christmas that would be nice. Have not gotten to play in couple months now. :cap_happy:

Already know what ships will get to hit the battlefield first, well I better hit low tier first to make sure I remember exactly how to aim and then get into my favorites again.

[5IN]
Members
1,791 posts
8,129 battles

I'll be online as usual... probably spend some time in Ranked but Randoms for sure.   See y'all out there.

B

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
17 hours ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

th?id=OIP.4sdFjxjWNCK-EcqldUG1VwHaFu&pid

1st of all...off thread but +1 for that...as for the thread...

I'll be there Xmas as well...Only going for rank 11 for doubloons...probably have that by Xmas so be in randoms all day Xmas.

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,189 battles
18 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

I probably won't have a chance to play. I may get a few hours between family Christmas time and going to work, dunno.

[SEP]
Members
439 posts
12,705 battles
20 hours ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Regarding the current daily missions, and the combined mission to do 15 of them...

Is it posted anywhere how many there will be?  15 exactly, or it will be possible to mission one or more days and still complete the overall mission and get the supercontainers?

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/aft-whoopin/

Sign in to follow this