You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Venture

All I want for christmas...

67 comments in this topic

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,831 posts
4,724 battles

There are those of us who like the Santa crates, there and those who don't, there are those who just want a specific ship, and then there are those who just want whatever.

With ships on sales, boxes galore, who knows...

The purpose of this thread: post the one ship you really really really want that is currently in the shop...and maybe "santa" will get it for you. One ship only and it has to be in premium shop: lets spread some cheer around here. 

Me personally I've always wanted the Prinz Eugen, it's a turd ship for sure but for me the history of the ship has always appealed to me. It just looks so nasty and the added AA is pretty cool. 

• Cool 1

Members
3,468 posts
6,161 battles

I got a Prinz today but I wanted a Scharnhorst - not sure why other than I have a bunch of the German BBs....

• Cool 1

Members
1,457 posts
12,302 battles

Wanted Kidd, did not get Kidd - shake my fist at RNG, (also could have used some Premium time),  where are you Kidd.....

[RKN]
Beta Testers
992 posts
8,993 battles
10 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

There are those of us who like the Santa crates, there and those who don't, there are those who just want a specific ship, and then there are those who just want whatever.

The purpose of this thread: post the one ship you really really really want that is currently in the shop...and maybe "santa" will get it for you. One ship only and it has to be in premium shop: lets spread some cheer around here. 

Me personally I've always wanted the Prinz Eugen, it's a turd ship for sure but for me the history of the ship has always appealed to me. It just looks so nasty and the added AA is pretty cool. 

Alabama here too. I’ll get her one way or the other since I have the doubloons. I don’t undetstand all the hate for the Eugen? The Hipper a decent ship, Eugen is the same with Radar. 

Edited by SavageTactical

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles

IF money was no object it would be the Atago. But after having to replace my old truck, it is just not possible right now. 

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,831 posts
4,724 battles
5 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

IF money was no object it would be the Atago. But after having to replace my old truck, it is just not possible right now. 

Dude I've got like...6 of those anime ones....I'd happily give you all of them. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, Dr_Venture said:

Dude I've got like...6 of those anime ones....I'd happily give you all of them

Well hand them over - LoL:Smile_teethhappy:

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,679 battles

I'm flexible as to what I want, since I have none of these. Any one of these would work for me.

Scharnhorst, Tirpitz, Alabama, Dunkerque

Alpha Tester
1,959 posts

I primarily play on the Asia server under a different name but here goes.

Aurora, because she wears the same beautiful tricolor camo scheme as Imperator Nikolai, a ship I still covet but is virtually impossible to get.

Alternatively, Dunkerque, because I absolutely loved the movie Dunkirk. :Smile_Default:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,570 posts
8,995 battles

The one ship I want this year, Giulio Cesare, isn't the unicorn that the Imperator Nikolai was last year but she is on sale for 2600 Doubloons so I may just buy her although I wouldn't get a 10 point captain with that method.

[WGA]
Administrator
687 posts
251 battles

I'm sadly too new to know exactly what I want.  I haven't gotten any ships from crates yet so I'll probably be ecstatic if I do!

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
1 hour ago, Dr_Venture said:

$1 crates were more my budget and it is pretty much tapped out. But great idea and even tho I want them all, I have enough premiums to be happy.

18 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

The one ship I want this year, Giulio Cesare, isn't the unicorn that the Imperator Nikolai was last year but she is on sale for 2600 Doubloons so I may just buy her although I wouldn't get a 10 point captain with that method.

Yeah, I cross checked what was in the boxes, what I already had and what was on sale. I really, really wanted De Grasse and Giulio Cesare, so I bought them before I got myself boxes, so that I knew I would get them. I even got back the 6,450 doubloons those two cost in the boxes I got myself. I ended up with Hood, Huanghe and Okhotnik in some $3 boxes, so I made out well.

Just got one more clan member, who has been patiently waiting to join the clan, to join, so I can get him some $1 boxes.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

What I want is for Wargaming NOT to remove the Missouri from the Tech Tree.

• Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,387 battles
1 hour ago, Dr_Venture said:

CSA Virginia. Last I checked it wasn't in the shop, but hey it's Christmas and I still believe in Santa Claus!

th?id=OIP.qKo5IxQauk7Tud8BZgq-IgHaEQ&pidth?id=OIP.fTizeYNNG6fSpzAe1xcjNAEsD2&pid

• Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,387 battles
34 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

I'm sadly too new to know exactly what I want.  I haven't gotten any ships from crates yet so I'll probably be ecstatic if I do!

You're an Administrator. You get to pick which one you want on Christmas Eve as part of your Christmas bonus!

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,570 posts
8,995 battles
16 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

CSA Virginia. Last I checked it wasn't in the shop, but hey it's Christmas and I still believe in Santa Claus!

th?id=OIP.qKo5IxQauk7Tud8BZgq-IgHaEQ&pidth?id=OIP.fTizeYNNG6fSpzAe1xcjNAEsD2&pid

The Virginia and the Monitor would make a great April Fools option. Whenever you click battle you have a chance to be in a battle of nothing but Virginia's and Monitor's. Winning, losing, or any other stat would not count for or against a players stats so the stat fanatics would be happy.

Members
28 posts
3,126 battles

Something tier 7 so I can do the current operation, probably the atlanta since I'm more comfortable in cruisers than battleships overall.

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
6 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Alabama or Nicolai.

I won 1k dubs so I bought the Smith. That thing is a giggle fest.

Yeah, I finally figured it out earlier this year. One torp at a time, but really fast. :)