You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
h9k_a

Dasha & Santa Box Animation

21 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
458 posts
18,894 battles

Last year the Santa Boxes were craned over to the ship so you could see Santa riding the crane. WG teased that Dasha was now in the game. What happened to the animation that they showed? 

[PVE]
Members
9,688 posts
7,466 battles
3 minutes ago, h9k_a said:

Last year the Santa Boxes were craned over to the ship so you could see Santa riding the crane. WG teased that Dasha was now in the game. What happened to the animation that they showed? 

Maybe you are on the naughty list?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I haven't seen the animation either, but for the last few patches I seen the crane hardly at all.

[FLWR]
Members
87 posts
3,018 battles
4 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

... Dasha waved at me, think she likes me...

She must, yea.

I'm 0 fer 62 including the two free crates.   ( gg/kid tugging on my sleeve.  You have Grammy, remember?  Oh yea.  Thanks sweetheart. ;) )  Hehe

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
16 minutes ago, Iron_Imperium said:

What happened to Dasha giving out crates?

I have not seen her also.:Smile_sad:

[PVE]
Members
9,688 posts
7,466 battles
15 minutes ago, SheepDogTribal said:

She must, yea.

I'm 0 fer 62 including the two free crates.   ( gg/kid tugging on my sleeve.  You have Grammy, remember?  Oh yea.  Thanks sweetheart. ;) )  Hehe

:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
707 posts

I also have not seen it either for any of my assorted 67 crates, and my graphics setting are on the maximum settings including the animate small objects tick-box.

I feel short changed not having a Dasha animation...  

[PVE]
Members
9,688 posts
7,466 battles
3 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

If you buy the crates from the link in the Container display and have them delivered immediately, you will see the animation.

You have to pay with a CC or paypal, so I can't check it. I went with Karma Koin as they don't care how many transactions I do. Since I sent out some gifts, it was better that way.

[WOLF1]
Members
33 posts
3,627 battles
53 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

If you buy the crates from the link in the Container display and have them delivered immediately, you will see the animation.

I have bought them from External Premium Shop, Internal Premium Shop and also clicking on the add on the crate ship no Dasha.

[TDG]
Members
1,185 posts
5,998 battles

The first crate was waiting when I used the website.

I bought the last set through the client and that is when I saw the animation.

They really should have more opportunity to see it, particularly with the effort it took to make in the first place.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,843 posts
1,332 battles
3 hours ago, Panzer1113 said:

Animation was there for me in the first set of Crates I bought, Dasha waved at me, think she likes me...

Yeah, I saw it, too.  She was there.  Much cuter than Santa.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

It plays the first time you get a Santa crate. Maybe only if you buy one through the client, not sure.

It was kind of neat, but not a giant deal. She rides the crate in while the crane swings it in, then hops off into a guys arms waves and runs off.

[REVY]
Members
951 posts
7,518 battles

you know, I brought this up at the begining of a battle (took a bit before ships got anywhere in sight of each other) and someone actually asked:

'Who is Dasha?'

everyone gave the guy flak regarding that.

[PVE]
Members
9,688 posts
7,466 battles
Just now, Lord_Slayer said:

you know, I brought this up at the begining of a battle (took a bit before ships got anywhere in sight of each other) and someone actually asked:

'Who is Dasha?'

everyone gave the guy flak regarding that.

:Smile_teethhappy:

I do feel bad for her when people creep on her tho. :(

[WOLF1]
Members
33 posts
3,627 battles

I was able to see Dasha and figure out what I was doing wrong. I would purchase Gift Packages and still be on the either the port page or still in my outside browser so the first package would already be delivered once I got to the crate ship. I was able to see Dasha once I go back to the crate ship after purchase. 

[PVE]
Members
9,688 posts
7,466 battles
14 minutes ago, Iron_Imperium said:

I was able to see Dasha and figure out what I was doing wrong. I would purchase Gift Packages and still be on the either the port page or still in my outside browser so the first package would already be delivered once I got to the crate ship. I was able to see Dasha once I go back to the crate ship after purchase. 

I had not seen her with any of the boxes I opened, but usually I was not on the container screen when I bought boxes or accepted a box. I just went to the container ship and bought a test $1 box. Dasha and Santa were there and then walked out. So by the time you get into the container screen, her and Santa have already left. Mystery solved.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
On 12/21/2017 at 10:46 AM, h9k_a said:

I noticed that in the NoZoup crate opening video but when I opened all of mine it didn't do that. I also noticed that the ships I got came from a mix of box types. Several came from regular looking Super Containers and the rest from the gift box skins.