You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

Hey Clans: don't forget that Santa crates give you oil

7 comments in this topic

Members
416 posts

If you are in a clan, don't forget that each of the Santa crates gives you oil. That means that the cheap package - the 20 for $16.99 - gives you 200 oil. If you've got 10 people in your clan who are willing to buy the green crates, that's 200 oil that you can play around with. That's enough for one Research Center, or all of the T5, T6, and T7 Boatyards combined. 

The more you know.

[PVE]
Members
9,544 posts
7,451 battles

The crates you get in the campaigns give oil as well. Doesn't matter how you get the crate, you get oil. 

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,066 posts
9,426 battles

I think we went up over 2k in oil today lol

[PVE]
Members
9,544 posts
7,451 battles
3 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

I think we went up over 2k in oil today lol

I think we did as well. We might get that first clan expansion building for 20k oil by the end of the Santa Crates and campaigns. We have all the other buildings (except 100k expansion) already.

[PVE]
Members
5,593 posts
18,169 battles
31 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I think we did as well. We might get that first clan expansion building for 20k oil by the end of the Santa Crates and campaigns. We have all the other buildings (except 100k expansion) already.

That will be a lot of crate buying! BTW does anyone know if you get oil from the DoY campaign crates?

[PVE]
Members
9,544 posts
7,451 battles
4 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

That will be a lot of crate buying! BTW does anyone know if you get oil from the DoY campaign crates?

We did jump to almost 3300 oil today and we got the PA XP building a day or so ago.

Yep, the campaign crates count as well. So do the 2 free Santa $1 crates you get from WG.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/we-are-many/

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1