You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pulicat

Want to make bank like a unicum?

13 comments in this topic

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,958 battles

Get a bunch of bonus flags from santa crates? Do this with them!

Step 1: pick a tier 7 cruiser.

Step 2: Load as many super bonus flags and bonus flags as possible, load a good camo.

o6RIBVf.jpg

Step 3: play operation Narai.

Step 4: shoot everything, don't overextend. Go alone into the south harbor and farm 2 DD and 3 support ships.

Step 5: keep shooting.

Step 6: make bank.

pyvMucR.jpg

Edited by Pulicat
  • Cool 6

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,947 battles
6 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Step 2: Load as many super bonus flags and bonus flags as possible, load a good camo.

o6RIBVf.jpg

Step 4: shoot everything, don't overextend. Go alone into the south harbor and farm 2 DD and 3 support ships.

pyvMucR.jpg

Yep thought my Atlanta would be a nice choice for the new Operation . But for shame Pulicat ! Only 19 planes shot down ? Lol. 

:cap_rambo: 

[PVE]
Members
9,808 posts
7,492 battles
6 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

o6RIBVf.jpg

pyvMucR.jpg

Shiny. Nice bank.

I usually remember to put on some flags and camo for PvP, but usually forget for the Scenarios. They are not that much harder than PvE. I don't really use flags in PvE as the rewards are so small. I also rarely get awards in PvP, so the vast majority of my flags come from containers and missions.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

I will just out wire compliment you with the word h a c k e r. Just kidding nicely done

Edited by 0crazy8s0

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,947 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

but usually forget for the Scenarios

The Operation Scenarios pay out much better then regular PvE (Co-op) in every way that I can tell ; xp / free xp and credits so I personally do not mind using flags and good camo .

:Smile_honoring:

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,958 battles
6 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Shiny. Nice bank.

I usually remember to put on some flags and camo for PvP, but usually forget for the Scenarios. They are not that much harder than PvE. I don't really use flags in PvE as the rewards are so small. I also rarely get awards in PvP, so the vast majority of my flags come from containers and missions.

Unlike the other operations, Narai is giving you random battle levels of base XP. yes you have to attain 200K+ to get it, but it's very simply. Very flowchart. 

[PRU]
Members
111 posts
4,272 battles

Don't have a screenie, but had the same kind of game, 190K damage, 8 kills, 600K cash. Used the Shiny Horse. Spec it for AA. When you do get into the harbor, kill the carrier. It's not only an objective, but the fewer torps the better.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Congrats - that shows some initiative, some good old fashioned cogitating. 

No wonder the Operations don't count towards the special missions. 

[CAST]
Members
1,209 posts
7,400 battles

Yep.  Atlanta works nice for this scenario.  Just did it for first time, got 5 stars and a crap load of Free Xp, commander XP, and coin.

[PVE]
Members
9,808 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

No wonder the Operations don't count towards the special missions. 

Mainly because the Operations repeat, so you can see the pattern. They can only change the start spots for the bots so much.

[HINON]
Members
9,047 posts
33 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Unlike the other operations, Narai is giving you random battle levels of base XP. yes you have to attain 200K+ to get it, but it's very simply. Very flowchart. 

The other T7 operation is pretty comparable in earnings. Atlanta is a lot of fun in it also as you have the healing spot to recover HP and continue machine gunning everything to death.