You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IKECVBG

Rounds thru islands?

4 comments in this topic

[VX9]
Members
66 posts
7,431 battles

Just curious if anyone else is seeing shots go through islands? Been seeing this more often since 6.14.2. Kinda frustrating as a dd when ya finally outlast the enemy's sonar or radar and then still get pounded hugging an island.

[KENT]
Members
481 posts
3,194 battles

Are you sure they aren't just shooting over islands?  Sometimes the shots go so close to the mountains it looks like they're shooting through the island.  Check to see if you're lagging too.  

• Cool 1

[VX9]
Members
66 posts
7,431 battles

I hate adulting! Can never keep up with this. I saw those round come thru the middle of the island that I was hiding behind. Ping and fps were good to go, and still no issues since that match. It was something that I noticed over a coupla matches. Kinda like air groups hyperleaping across the screen when playing cv's. I'm chalking it up to latency. I oughta reinstall the video files so I can check myself but I hate going back and deleting all those matches. Tks for chiming in Slntreaper!

[-K-]
Beta Testers
2,440 posts
8,653 battles

I have seen some of my rounds pass through islands when I island hug last patch. However, these do not actually do anything. They do not explode of ships or cause splashes, do not count as hits, and certainly don't damage anything. Just a visual bug.