You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
injunmick

Frosty camo value?

8 comments in this topic

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles

I cant find it anywhere and it seems to be a big space filler in the Santa boxes. Anyone know? Last year, when we got camo or flags in the boxes, we could find the value of said, as they were sold in small quantity. Not so with this year.

So, I ask, what is the value of Frosty camo?

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
165 posts
3,704 battles

I can see the Frosty Firs when I go manage my inventory.  I have 45 camos and the sell price is 52,500 credits.

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,170 posts
5,028 battles

The new camo is the one in the store in the New Year camo packs.  You can go by that price.

[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles

Personally I find very little value in the one use camos. I only use them on low tier ships during the grind up or on higher tiered ships that I don't buy permanent camo for because I don't intend to keep them. I spend probably 95% of my games in premium ships and the other 5% in whatever ship I am grinding at the time. I find much more value in signal flags and find it funny that in the same crates you can get 50 signals in, you get only 5 camos... That reason alone keeps me from buying the crates, don't want or need the camo. I still have hundreds of them left from last year.

[PVE]
Members
9,911 posts
7,492 battles
6 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Personally I find very little value in the one use camos. I only use them on low tier ships during the grind up or on higher tiered ships that I don't buy permanent camo for because I don't intend to keep them. I spend probably 95% of my games in premium ships and the other 5% in whatever ship I am grinding at the time. I find much more value in signal flags and find it funny that in the same crates you can get 50 signals in, you get only 5 camos... That reason alone keeps me from buying the crates, don't want or need the camo. I still have hundreds of them left from last year.

I usually use the 7.5k -3% detectability camo in PvE. I'll use the other one use camos in PvP when I'm grinding a particular ship or using a particular ship for some type of mission/campaign. I do the same with flags. Although, if I get enough flags, I might start using them in PvE on the ships I am grinding.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
On 12/20/2017 at 8:06 PM, injunmick said:

I cant find it anywhere and it seems to be a big space filler in the Santa boxes. Anyone know? Last year, when we got camo or flags in the boxes, we could find the value of said, as they were sold in small quantity. Not so with this year.

So, I ask, what is the value of Frosty camo?

52500 silver credits