You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TR71777

MM is probably broken

35 comments in this topic

[BWCO]
Beta Testers
20 posts
295 battles

well all I want is to see a better MM to where it will be a little more balanced out than it is cause as I see it all I see are 10 torpedo firing ships on each side and not enough of a balanced MM or matches at all if WG would stop bringing in torpedo firing ships then I think that things would be a lot more balanced and if WG still brings in more of ships that fire nothing but torpedos then they need to give out some sort of counter to multiple torpedos being launched at you cause no one will evade them that well at all and there are counter mesures to torpedos but WG won't give BB players like myself a defense against multiple torpedos and don't say sonar or what ever ship that has a so called self defense against torpedos cause that what ever they call it isn't working at all  point blank period

[WOLFB]
Members
2,212 posts
9,723 battles

If you have issue with DD then :

-Play cruiser

-Play DD

-Play CV

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

The only issue I had with MM, wasn't really with MM.   It was when they released the Sharn and the KM line with Genny at T7 that played along with my favorite ship of all time..  Texas.   Until the release of those two ships I didn't mind the MM that put me in T7 as the Texas vs Nag Brawl was a chess match between a sniper range fighter and a close range slugger.  I had a lot of games in the Tex, but when WG dropped paper armor ships that AP couldn't hit and gave them torps... Well that was that. 

[TG-38]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,294 posts
7,849 battles
7 hours ago, TR71777 said:

well the point I am saying is I did a lot more than just co op that's all I am saying and further I would of did more but I had to stop playing due to health reasons and a family situation that called me away for a while

You did 2 coops. That's what it says.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/cbt/1000426768-TR71777/!/pve/overview/

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1000426768-TR71777/!/pvp/overview/

Maybe I'm missing something here?

Having issues is fine, i get that. But, it seems a far cry to being able to judge this game based on any sort of experience (and claiming beta experience), which you clearly don't have. Just sayin'. i hope things have worked out or do soon, and look forward to fighting with or against you!

[TG-38]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,294 posts
7,849 battles

You want to know what's broken? My internet, now that Charter/Spectrum is clearly throttling my internet. $220 a month is not enough for these pricks. Thanks for killing Net Neutrality. Can't wait to get my ransom offer next billing.

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[WFR]
Members
433 posts
21 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

You want to know what's broken? My internet, now that Charter/Spectrum is clearly throttling my internet. $220 a month is not enough for these pricks. Thanks for killing Net Neutrality. Can't wait to get my ransom offer next billing.

no offense, friend. they were probably doing that before net neutrality. this big push for ending it was so that it was no longer against the law. if obama ran a third term, he would have taken out high level telecom corruption. unfortunately, that never happened.

edit: not sure if it went through congress yet, just speculatin, as it's pretty likely.

Edited by SinisterSe7en

[REVY]
Members
1,151 posts
8,437 battles

If you are going to have MM take into account Torp ships, you might as well include the radar ships, the hydro ships, etc. At that point, you've nerfed the MM so much, you are either in a battle with all torp boats, or all shooty boats, or all radar boats..... you are taking away the challenge of the game.

While MM is not perfect, it does a fair job let's say 75% of the time. The rest it either does a horrid job, or the player themselves pulled a dumb move.

For example, yesterday I went sailing in my Belfast. The first thing I see is someone complaining about being in 'another' Tier VII match and MM is broken. I tab to look at the team and the guy is in a Div sailing his Tier IV Wyoming, and his Div mate is in the Tier V Oktober Revolution.

We all know that Tier Vs can routinely can see Tier VII matches,  so why would you Div with a Tier V in a IV and expect better MM? 

[NGAGE]
Members
4,240 posts
6,129 battles

"Yashma felt a great overreaction. He tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest." 

• Funny 2

[TF57]
Members
1,380 posts
4,063 battles

"Yashma felt a great overreaction. He tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest." 

I logged in just to upbote this.

While I usually disagree with VGLance's "people who are bad at games are also bad at life" posts, the OP makes a convincing argument in favour of this theory.