You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Revanmug

Torpedo launcher firing in the wrong direction.

5 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
9,115 battles

Saw it on 3 different ships. It starts with the torps refusing to launch followed by a misfire once they finally accept the command to fire.

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts

Hmm 2nd report of this today maybe something is wrong. Initially seemed like something a desynch could do but perhaps that isnt what's happening. Since it's a replay you used we cant see what your ping was at the time. I would open a support ticket to get their attention quicker.

Members
8 posts
9,115 battles
16 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Since it's a replay you used we cant see what your ping was at the time. I would open a support ticket to get their attention quicker.

That was actually the first thing that I look when the torps refused to launch but showed 30 to 50 ping with no loss every time. Guns had no delay either which is the first thing I see when sudden connection problem arise.

Edited by Revanmug

[DTM]
[DTM]
Members
1 post
4,736 battles

I can confirm the exact same thing.  Happened on my Kami, Kidd and Lo Yang.  No ping issues.  Guns fire perfectly.  I've noticed that It only happens when I have my turrets locked and am scoping/firing my torpedos.  If I go to guns and unlock their position, then my torps seem to fire correctly (that is, not it the exact opposite direction as they're pointed).  Revanmug's video depicts the issue perfectly.

Edited by StalkerWV