You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jweste

Vampire mission missing

9 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
344 battles

I logged in today to find that the vampire mission had been removed from the game. I was about 75k damage away from getting it. The ingame dates said it lasted through the 20th, so I decided I would finish today. How do i access the mission?

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,589 battles
11 minutes ago, jweste said:

I logged in today to find that the vampire mission had been removed from the game. I was about 75k damage away from getting it. The ingame dates said it lasted through the 20th, so I decided I would finish today. How do i access the mission?

I believe the mission was over this morning when they did the new update

[RLGN]
Members
8,246 posts
17,264 battles

Yeah; missed a few things like that myself OP. 'End date' is usually like someone earlier said; during the morning server reset. (For me right now; 4:00am Central Standard Time.)

Members
9,962 posts
54 minutes ago, jweste said:

Sorry, but WG always means the Morning of the day it ends...not the end of the day...created quite a few issues early, but most of us are used to it by now.....