Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Battleship_Kaga

Wish I could get the DoY flag...

5 comments in this topic

[KNMSU]
Members
3,370 posts
4,003 battles

I'd pay maybe $30 for the flag itself stand-alone; I've always liked the White Yorkist half of the Tudor rose. But $100 for a bad premium tier 7 BB? That's ridiculous. How many of those do you think you're actually going to sell, WG?

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,849 posts
13,067 battles
4 hours ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

I'd pay maybe $30 for the flag itself stand-alone; I've always liked the White Yorkist half of the Tudor rose. But $100 for a bad premium tier 7 BB? That's ridiculous. How many of those do you think you're actually going to sell, WG?

If you consider the Premium time and Doubloons come out to around $70, the actual price of the DoY, the Flag, and other goodies come out to about $30.  If you need the Premium time or Doubloons later (think Musashi...and Free XP Conversion), then pretend you're spending $30 on the flag and other goodies and getting DoY early for free.  Oh, and you get all the goodies that come with playing the DoY early too.

Also, if you can wait, WG will eventually offer the flag separately.  So you can get DoY for free in the next month or so...and then at some point you will probably get an offer.  The key here is the wait.  Probably close to a year...for a separate flag purchase.  

I'm on the edge of buying, as I will use both Premium and the Doubloons down the road.  But I like to take the path less taken...I'm interested in an air build.  Yeah, I know the feedback is don't go there...but hey...I've already got an air spec'd 19 point captain driving my QE and Hood.  And don't forget the module that drops the reload by 12%....so it drops from 29.5 to 26.  Granted, the KGV can drop to 22 with the same build.

Besides, with all the naysayers....now it's a challenge.

Edit:  And I forgot the captain.  DoY is a Premium..it needs no dedicated captain.  I need one for my newly acquired Neptune...I'll retrain him for that ship.

Edit 2:  The ROF/Reload Module is not available at T7.  The Turret rate/Reload is available, but not the ROF one. 

Edited by Soshi_Sone

Sign in to follow this