You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Battleship_Kaga

Santa Banner Death Match

5 comments in this topic

[KNMSU]
Members
3,368 posts
3,942 battles

Who wins? My money is on the traditional glasses Santa, second from the left - he reminds me of Arnold Ernst Toht from Raiders of the Lost Ark, and that dude was trouble. Then again, the bros on either side of Dasha look like bruisers, too. My guess is one of them picks her up immediately and uses her as a weapon.

Beardless sailor Santa - third from the right - almost certainly dies first; I have a feeling he's electrocuted by the dude RPing as God on the far right, all Sith lightning style.

Edited by Battlecruiser_NewZealand

[OPEC]
Members
944 posts
5,108 battles

I don't know.  Those tall hats probably offer decent cranium protection and could be useful for head-butting or in "battering ram" style attacks placed squarely into the solar plexus...

[KNMSU]
Members
3,368 posts
3,942 battles
Just now, delp5117 said:

I don't know.  Those tall hats probably offer decent cranium protection and could be useful for head-butting or in "battering ram" style attacks placed squarely into the solar plexus...

Well the beefcake bishop-style Santa definitely has the advantage between those two, but my guess is the hat is used up after it impales someone, and then that advantage is negated.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,537 posts
2,126 battles

I'm going with the white god santa on the far right. Looks like he's hiding something serious behind that beard.