You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_irony_

0.6.15 Bug Reporting

79 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Developers
93 posts
5,086 battles

Greetings Captains!

Update 0.6.15 is here. 

Have you noticed any issues in the game with the new update? Please let us know here.

Remember, if you are having issues or game crashes and you have mods installed, please uninstall them and try again. On top of that, we have a handy WG Check Tool to help out, so please check that out here:

If possible, please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to your reports. These reports would help our development team to identify the issue and resolve it in a timely manner. 

You can also check out my little guide on how to report a bug here: 

[RAC]
Members
5 posts
7,860 battles

I have a bug the first captain (german) portrait has swiching for the second captain (also german) portrait.

And also the first portrait i don't see in game when i try to recruit a new one, it whas eliminated or something ?

Thanks.

Sin título.jpg

asd.jpg

[LEAK]
Supertester
1,686 posts
209 battles

1. Description

1. Torpedoes not launching in the direction the tubes are aimed.
  2. Torpedoes not launching even though it's reloaded.

2. Reproduction steps

1. Play a ship with torpedoes
  2. Launch torpedoes

3. Result

shot-17_12.21_03_10.26-0837.thumb.jpg.d8e7b6b253b85ec594131b9bb581816b.jpg

Torpedoes launches in a completely different angle than where the indicator and the tubes are visually aimed at.

However, this does not seem to happen all the time. The torps were launching properly during the early part of the battle.

After the bug occurred, later on I was unable to even launch the torps even though it had finished reloading.

4. Expected result

Torps to launch where it's aimed at.

5. Technical details

Replay and python.log attached:

Bugs occurred at battle time 9:17 (for incorrect launch angle) and 5:20 (for inability to launch)

[ML-S]
Members
289 posts
4,141 battles

I found a rather annoying bug having to do with the new horns.  a dead enemy ship continued to sound it's horn (without interruption) in the spot it died for the duration of the match.  I do not know the exact conditions of his death so maybe sounding the horn when you die triggers it.  More testing is required and I will post the results.

Testing has revealed that it is not triggered by sounding the horn while you die.

Edited by Horama

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

@_irony_The horn on occasion will bug out and get stuck, I've already seen this happen once in a match.  That is going to be something that needs to be fixed if this new horn honk is going to be a permanent thing.  The detection bug whether you were detected by radar and or hydro does need to be fixed.  Rather than just saying DETECTED.  It used to show you exactly what you were detected by.  That is also something that needs to be fixed.

Beta Testers
1,836 posts
10,762 battles
3 hours ago, amade said:

1. Description

1. Torpedoes not launching in the direction the tubes are aimed.
  2. Torpedoes not launching even though it's reloaded.

2. Reproduction steps

1. Play a ship with torpedoes
  2. Launch torpedoes

3. Result

shot-17_12.21_03_10.26-0837.thumb.jpg.d8e7b6b253b85ec594131b9bb581816b.jpg

Torpedoes launches in a completely different angle than where the indicator and the tubes are visually aimed at.

However, this does not seem to happen all the time. The torps were launching properly during the early part of the battle.

After the bug occurred, later on I was unable to even launch the torps even though it had finished reloading.

4. Expected result

Torps to launch where it's aimed at.

5. Technical details

Replay and python.log attached:

Bugs occurred at battle time 9:17 (for incorrect launch angle) and 5:20 (for inability to launch)

Someone on reddit ran into the same issue: 

• Angry 1

[WGA]
Developers
93 posts
5,086 battles

Thanks for reports chewonit and amade. The torpedo bug has already been communicated to our QA team. 

As for the horns one - we'd like to get replays and python.log files if possible. 

mizzar91 can you provide more information on the Captain bug?

[JEDI-]
Members
12 posts
9,272 battles

Bug:

In random battle 20.12.2017 18:38 start time with my Danea.  My ship sunk and I left game before end of battle.  My team won, info shows victory.

Containers of Past and advent calendar under combat missions with no progress in bars underneath.  Danae is stuck 'IN BATTLE' even though battle ended 30 minutes ago.  Advent Calendar Flag not issued.  Will restart game and see if it fixes it, but wanted to post the bug.

[JEDI-]
Members
12 posts
9,272 battles

Exited Game, restarted, ship is no longer in battle, flag issued, combat missions show completed correctly.

[WGA]
Developers
93 posts
5,086 battles
Just now, Wm_Pratt said:

Exited Game, restarted, ship is no longer in battle, flag issued, combat missions show completed correctly.

Thanks for the report, @Wm_Pratt

[ANKER]
Members
54 posts
4,962 battles

I'm assuming the new cheat blocking is causing this, but JoyToKey is not working in game as of today. I play WoWs with a controller from my couch on a 55" TV. I seriously hope JoyToKey (or any other gamepad software) is not being blocked on purpose.

Edit: I found that Xpadder works. I'll try this out for time being.

Edited by SloWRX

[FFLY]
Members
13 posts
14,613 battles

Battle of North Cape, Mission 1.  Completed Final Task but failure to unlock Mission 2.  Cannot continue to Mission 2.  Dialogue on Mission 1 Final Task indicates "all" tasks must be completed to unlock Mission 2 tasks.  But Task #5 requires the Duke of York.  But,  The North Cape campaign is designed to win the DoY.  Thank you

[FFLY]
Members
13 posts
14,613 battles

Disregard my previous post please.  I just figured out what the issue (non-issue) is.  Thank you all the same.

[RAC]
Members
5 posts
7,860 battles
4 hours ago, _irony_ said:

Thanks for reports chewonit and amade. The torpedo bug has already been communicated to our QA team. 

As for the horns one - we'd like to get replays and python.log files if possible. 

mizzar91 can you provide more information on the Captain bug?

Ok so the first thing was that that portrait no longer exist in game i cant find his portrait in new german captains, and my captain who's had his portrait was replaced by other one (the other portrait of the german guy).
That's all.

5a3ab18d9a554_Sinttulo.jpg.3cf97ee16f1139f1d70b1aaff46060af.jpg

Members
37 posts
1,819 battles

After install, pretty much anything having to do with text is all gibberish.  It's either blank, or written in code I suppose.

FWYGQcL.jpg

XUQ6L4e.jpg

WiubwvW.jpg

Uninstalled Aslain, did nothing.  Ran check integrity, first time gave me an error, second "retry" ran for about 5 min then the WGC crashed.  I restarted computer, logged in, same gibberish.

[YEET]
Members
51 posts
4,238 battles

Takao model is still incorrect. The random Imperial Chrysanthemum that was added last update is still on her bow, it doesn't belong there and wasn't there until the last update

Can't you just revert to the old model?

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
597 posts
9,402 battles

I have done 4 Co-Op matches with Graf Zeppelin and the "new" bomber sounds (siren) are not working.  I did 2 matches, checked audio settings (were set to Ultra), then logged out and checked that it was set to Ultra (it was) and verified game cache.  I came back in, double checked that in-game was set to Ultra and did another 2 matches.  No change, she is still using pre-patch sound.  I've used both her HE and AP bombers.

[PLPTS]
Members
757 posts
13,248 battles

BUg not specific to 6.15 but to the downloader in general. If a folder , say res_packages, is linked  (junction, mklink, etc)to a different device , like an ssd or fast usb drive, then the download fails.

Members
3 posts
235 battles

Ahoy!

Trying to come back after being away for a few months. Got game launcher and game patched but I can't get past the EULA page. I click the redirect to read the EULA, nothing happens. I click Accept button, hear a "clang" notification that the click was recognized, nothing happens. Have also tried clicking the Decline button, the ESC key, and the little "X" to close page, NOTHING HAPPENS. Have sat waiting for 3-5 minutes before ALT+TAB+DEL to start the Task Manager and close client that way. Have run this circle about 6 times now. Would appreciate any ideas on how to accept the EULA and proceed,  I really wanted to get back in and take advantage of the Holiday Specials. Thanks.

[NNG]
[NNG]
Members
5 posts
5,442 battles

Glad to know this is reported and is being worked. I just had my torps launch 180 degree opposite direction... Nearly sunk a friendly ship.