You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Louie1701

Crates are now for sale!!!!

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
5 minutes ago, pck3 said:

Post up what you got from the crates!!

Thanks!

[DACO]
Members
174 posts
9,552 battles

20 crates purchased:

• 1000 gold
  • 20,000 free XP
  • 15 Frosty Camo
  • DeGrasee (spell check) with 10 point Captain
  • a bunch of worthless flags

[KFL]
Members
689 posts
5,587 battles

20 Big purchased. 

Sims

2k doubloons

flags

210 frosty fir camo(wth)

gallant.

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
715 posts
2,667 battles

I was so looking forward to this as last year I spent about $90 CAD and got 8 premium ships and a bunch of loot with a total worth of about $450 including the Nikoai. Looking at the early results of those buying them this morning, it appears so far the returns are much worse than last year.  Seeing as many of the premium ships are now on sale in the game client itself, it might be better to buy some gold and buy the ships there. 

Otherwise, thanks to the early buyers and the reports they are providing. Please let us know what value crates you purchase and maybe the early results are not indicative of what will happen in the next day or so. For now, I'm holding off.

[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,189 battles
1 minute ago, Bravo_Zulu_000 said:

I was so looking forward to this as last year I spent about $90 CAD and got 8 premium ships and a bunch of loot with a total worth of about $450 including the Nikoai. Looking at the early results of those buying them this morning, it appears so far the returns are much worse than last year.  Seeing as many of the premium ships are now on sale in the game client itself, it might be better to buy some gold and buy the ships there. 

Otherwise, thanks to the early buyers and the reports they are providing. Please let us know what value crates you purchase and maybe the early results are not indicative of what will happen in the next day or so. For now, I'm holding off.

I tend to agree with that from what I have seen posted so far. If you need doubloons, check out the Admiral or Captain's packs where for the price of just the doubloons, they give you like 30 days premium time for free. Best value in the shop IMHO. 

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
715 posts
2,667 battles
26 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I tend to agree with that from what I have seen posted so far. If you need doubloons, check out the Admiral or Captain's packs where for the price of just the doubloons, they give you like 30 days premium time for free. Best value in the shop IMHO. 

I think this was a last straw for me. I've been losing respect for this game and playing it less and less. I was hoping this years Christmas event was as good as last years to allow me to get some more premiums with 10 point commanders and boost my interest again, but such is not the case. I guess I'll be investing my time and money into other games.

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
715 posts
2,667 battles
7 minutes ago, Jiggiwatt said:

I picked up 5 big crates, just got about 30 camo and 45 special flags. Was gambling on a ship, but oh well!

I think the ratio being determined so far is 1 ship per 10 or so crates at $3. Not ure for $1 or $5 crates. Last year it was about 1 in 4.

[GLF]
Members
777 posts
9,309 battles

I was stoked to buy crates yesterday,  but now I am worried I'll only end up with like 1 ship for what I can afford to buy, and it'll prolly be a battleship that I won't play, lol.  Just what the hell would I do with a Kii besides just being annoyed that its in my carousel?   lol  

Can you sell the dropped ships for dubloons, or just silver?