You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wolfen50

lieing

11 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,533 battles

this is the second time your updates have costed me missions. the first was the  Missouri  where your update cost me 2 hours and the ship. now this update cost me 1hour and 20  and the mission for the vampire. you said that the mission  would end 03:20 PT on the 20th of December your update started at 02:00 PT this is the second time you's have out right lied to all the players !  why should  we play a game where we are lied to by you !  why should we give you money when we  are lied to!  this is for you to answer for to all players, not just me.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,541 battles

I missed out on the Graf Spree by 1 hour I thought I had plenty of time to do it in the morning Now I make sure I'm done with those missions days before so I'm  not pushing it to the last minute

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,309 posts
6,588 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-0615-let-it-snow/

The update happens December 20; preparation begins at 02:00 PT

I don't see any lies here, They announced that the Server would be down at 0200 PT.

Members
762 posts
15,808 battles
10 minutes ago, wolfen50 said:

this is the second time you's have out right lied to all the players !  why should  we play a game where we are lied to by you !  why should we give you money when we  are lied to!  this is for you to answer for to all players, not just me.

Sorry to disappoint you, wolfen, but almost "all the players" don't care if WarGaming lies. Most all of them will excuse WarGaming and blame you for the situation their lie put you in. It's called "Stockholm Syndrome," where the captives side with the captors, even if the captors are clearly in the wrong. Also, this is NOT "the second time" they've lied to all the players. I posted about a big, BIG lie just a day or so ago....

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,309 posts
6,588 battles
11 minutes ago, wolfen50 said:

but the misson ran till o3:20 they end game play 1:20 early.

Maybe the Mission ran until 0320 PT on the Server but it was offline, you know, just like they announced?

Aside from that, if you push the Deadline you are asking for something to go wrong. Be it a power-loss, your Internet breaking down or personal stuff Happening. Waiting until the last 80 minutes to finish the missions (which were fairly easy to complete) is an Invitation for Murphy's law.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,545 posts
11,437 battles

Lieing.  Costed. Dose.

Anyways, if server downtime every few weeks for updates (pretty much obligatory) is what's stopping you from getting these boats - especially the Vampire which was relatively easy to obtain - then there are other more personal issues you should be concerned with.  Also, WG pretty much announces when downtimes will happen, and specifically how long they will take.  Don't see how any of this is "lieing".

...and you can still get the Missouri, at least until v7.2.

...and you don't speak for all players.  Or any player, for that matter.  Just you.

Members
762 posts
15,808 battles
56 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

...and you don't speak for all players.

True.

56 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Or any player, for that matter.  Just you.

Not True.