Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chaos_EN2

Merry Christmas to Warships

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles

Well it is almost that time of the year again --- Christmas! I wanted to post this before I get busy with my site's shut-down.

This will be my 1st Christmas on World of Warships. And so I wanted to thank the Wargaming Staff here and overseas for all the hard work, and wish them and their families a very Merry Christmas, also the same all my forum buddies, Clan-mates, all WoWS Wiki Editors and Community Contributors.

Also a little news for the 1st time in 14yrs, I will be off (but on call) for Christmas Day.

So @SuperNikoPower, @Pigeon_of_War, @WolfofWarship, @Radar_X, @Super_Splash_Bro, @LittleWhiteMouse, @NoZoupForYou, @RivertheRoyal and all the many others keep this game going.

:cap_happy:Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:cap_happy:

    

  • Cool 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,089
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles

Might want to call for @SeaRaptor00 instead of me. While I'm flattered to be included, Raptor does much, much more than I do, and has for quite a while now. He's the one holding all us wiki editor's hostage together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
59 minutes ago, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

5400 battles in one year?  I salute YOU!

LoL thank you, I think I like this game BUT a warning I am one of those evil Co-Op players LoL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
29 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Might want to call for @SeaRaptor00 instead of me. While I'm flattered to be included, Raptor does much, much more than I do, and has for quite a while now. He's the one holding all us wiki editor's hostage together. 

Well I never had the honor of talking with @SeaRaptor00 (a least that I can remember) But Merry Christmas to him as well.

And Sam's Meats has arrived with the site's Catered Lunch ---- Free food today here at my site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,104
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,130 posts
7,655 battles

Happy Christmas to you and yours.  I hope the phones stay quiet and you can enjoy the holiday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Happy Christmas to you and yours.  I hope the phones stay quiet and you can enjoy the holiday.

Thanks Mouse :cap_happy::Smile_Default:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
579
[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, WoWS Community Contributors
1,957 posts
8,913 battles

Thanks to @RivertheRoyal for the kind words and to her and @Chaos_EN2 for the shout out.  The wiki team makes my job pretty easy... most days.  We still have to whip Personator into shape from time to time, but it's become a teambuilding activity now, so it works out for the best.


Merry Christmas! =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
7 minutes ago, SeaRaptor00 said:

Thanks to @RivertheRoyal for the kind words and to her and @Chaos_EN2 for the shout out.  The wiki team makes my job pretty easy... most days.  We still have to whip Personator into shape from time to time, but it's become a teambuilding activity now, so it works out for the best.


Merry Christmas! =D

Merry Christmas to you too SeaRaptor00, BTW as a security officer I get you access to some stun wands:etc_red_button: if you need them LOL you for that team :cap_haloween: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, MaliceA4Thought said:

Merry Christmas Chaos,  hope to see you in the new year.

M

You have very Merry Christmas also M, wish we could have a pint together, along with some bangers and mash .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,299 posts
4,448 battles
4 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

You have very Merry Christmas also M, wish we could have a pint together, along with some bangers and mash .

I'm back on the sea for Xmas, but as a passenger this time..  we decided to do Christmas and New Year at Sea this year, so we depart New York on Friday and are back on Jan 3rd doing a little blitz of the Carribean and being looked after on one of the best ships at sea these days (IMO)  Queen Mary 2 from Cunard. Were flying to New York tomorrow to get ready for the trip.

Will be nice to back in deep water again for a few days :)

I'll raise a pint to you on Christmas Day :)

M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, MaliceA4Thought said:

I'll raise a pint to you on Christmas Day :)

M

Just a pint, LoL I am an old hole snipe, you better make it at least two:cap_haloween:.

Reminds of my visit at "The Rock", one became two, then two became four, etc..:cap_fainting::cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,299 posts
4,448 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Just a pint, LoL I am an old hole snipe, you better make it at least two:cap_haloween:.

Reminds of my visit at "The Rock", one became two, then two became four, etc..:cap_fainting::cap_haloween:

LOL  one is a euphamism..  lets assume too many to count with chasers? :)

M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
7 minutes ago, MaliceA4Thought said:

lets assume too many to count with chasers? :)

Aye, Aye:Smile_honoring:

God I miss partying with the RN, and all Brits.:cap_fainting:

PS: Thought I better add this by the "the Rock" I mean the rock of Gibraltar. I know M knows this, not sure about everyone else.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[VOP]
Members
335 posts
6,799 battles
1 hour ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Almost forgot @USMCGal, have very Merry Christmas you and your family.

@Chaos_EN2 Thank you and the same to you and yours! :Smile_honoring:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone as well, and stay safe for those in harms way!

Semper Fi !

Regards,

USMCGal

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
10 minutes ago, USMCGal said:

@Chaos_EN2 Thank you and the same to you and yours! :Smile_honoring:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone as well, and stay safe for those in harms way!

Semper Fi !

Regards,

USMCGal

Thanks Gal:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
708
[USCC2]
Members
3,574 posts
3 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Almost forgot someone else @_WaveRider_ Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thank you sir. Best wishes to you and your family at this festive time and may the year ahead be a happy one! :Smile_honoring:

And a Merry Christmas to the World of Warships Community too! :cap_happy:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1,542 posts
26 battles
On 20/12/2017 at 12:47 PM, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well it is almost that time of the year again --- Christmas! I wanted to post this before I get busy with my site's shut-down.

This will be my 1st Christmas on World of Warships. And so I wanted to thank the Wargaming Staff here and overseas for all the hard work, and wish them and their families a very Merry Christmas, also the same all my forum buddies, Clan-mates, all WoWS Wiki Editors and Community Contributors.

Also a little news for the 1st time in 14yrs, I will be off (but on call) for Christmas Day.

So @SuperNikoPower, @Pigeon_of_War, @WolfofWarship, @Radar_X, @Super_Splash_Bro, @LittleWhiteMouse, @NoZoupForYou, @RivertheRoyal and all the many others keep this game going.

:cap_happy:Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:cap_happy:

    

Aww thank you! And a very Merry Christmas to you all! :) It has been such a lovely few months working with and chatting with you all! I hope for many more months ahead!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
14 minutes ago, WolfofWarship said:

Aww thank you!

And thank you (and all the staff) for all the work you do.:Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×