You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AtlanticRim

In the Nick of Time (No not Saint Nick)

6 comments in this topic

[VVV]
Members
358 posts
2,271 battles

So in the two days before removing the Vampire missions, I ground out about half of the missions and got my shiny new Tier III Premium (Also my first Premium!)

Took it out and I think I will enjoy it. I like the gunbote-style play, it provided a nice transition from cruisers (Which I primarily play). This is also the first destroyer I've dared ventured out in in about half a year. Seems fun.

P.S. @LittleWhiteMouse thanks for the review on Vampire. It really helped me when wondering how to spec and play the lolibote.

• Cool 1

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,601 posts
2,491 battles

Im trying too clutch and get her before 6:20 tomorrow. Thank goodness for the CO-OP option.

Im assuming she's fun too play?

• Cool 1

[VVV]
Members
358 posts
2,271 battles
1 minute ago, Submarine_Albacore said:

Im trying too clutch and get her before 6:20 tomorrow. Thank goodness for the CO-OP option.

Im assuming she's fun too play?

Yea, she's nice. All she's about is chewing up other destroyers (and light cruisers to an extent), so its fun.

The Co-Op option was awesome. I would like to see WG support more and more Co-Op missions in the future.

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,601 posts
2,491 battles
1 minute ago, AtlanticRim said:

Yea, she's nice. All she's about is chewing up other destroyers (and light cruisers to an extent), so its fun.

The Co-Op option was awesome. I would like to see WG support more and more Co-Op missions in the future.

Its made it so much easier, im getting past the 7 wins part quite easily because of it, so im hoping the 250000(Right number?) and 7500000 hp in ship damage is easy as well

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,132 posts
7,655 battles

Congrats!  I'm glad you enjoy her.  If you find her style of play entertaining, I suggest trying out the American and Soviet destroyer lines.