You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Crucis

Looking for a mature, competitive clan

10 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Members
17,145 posts
17,811 battles

Heya everyone,

(If this post looks familiar, it is.  I copied and pasted my first looking for a clan thread, and made some edits to bring it up to date.)

No doubt you've seen me around the forum and occasionally in game.

I've just left a clan and am looking to join another one.  I'd want one that is mature and competitive.  I have definitely nothing against relaxing in Co-op or Operations, but when I play PvP, I play to win.  

Prior to WoWS, I played World of Tanks ... a LOT  (hardly at all any more).  And played in a number of clans, so I know the drill in that regard.  

For what it's worth, I have 11 tier 10 ships: The BB's Montana, GK, and Yamato, the CA's Des Moines, Hindenberg, Moskva, and Zao, and the DD's Gearing, Khaba, Grozovoi (most recent addition), and Shimakaze.  That said, I don't play my tier 10's all that much.  I'm not one of those players who once they get a bunch of tier 10's only wants to play just the tier 10's.  Right now, I'm slowly grinding the RN BB, French CA, and German DD lines (currently at tiers 6, 6, and 7 respectively).

My most played ship types are, in this order: DD's, then CA's, then BB's, and lastly CV's.  (I'm not a big fan of CV's in the game, but I play them nevertheless because they're sometimes required for some missions, and I like playing to the missions, so I play them.  Currently only up to the Ranger and the Hiryu, but also have the Saipan.)

Crucis.

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
594 posts
8,787 battles

Crucis,

Team SF recently celebrated its 20th anniversary as an online gaming community. Our Warships division is a strictly 18+ group of a hundred or so active players. We've got 3 competitive teams and there are always solid players to division with in Teamspeak. Stop by and ask the folks playing warships if they want to div for a few games to see if we're a good fit. Look forward to seeing you there.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,865 posts
7,177 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

I've just left a clan and am looking to join another one

you probably won't take this offer too seriously, (popcorn is casual) but you are welcome to visit us on discord anyway. we don't have many spots open, but we do want players looking to become involved in clan life (sociable, ranting, playing the game, competitive, ..and level headed). visitors/guests are also welcome to liven things up.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey Crucis,

your post seems remarkably similar to my setup and enjoyment of the game. I enjoy grinding till T10 but then the goal is reached and i rather grind new ships than keep playing the 10's. Mind you i have only 2 T10 atm but all the rest is at 7 or higher (except british BB, german DD and panAsian DD). I'm also at the ranger and hiryu :)

You should definitely check out BWC, although i must admit that our competitive side has weakened over last months, but we are always looking for more people to get things running again. 

More info in our recruitment thread in my sig.

Good luck in your search

[KWA]
Members
132 posts
8,082 battles

KWA is a typhoon clan. We ran one team last season and are looking for more capable players so we can field 2-3 teams next season. Our focus is player development and working with our members to become clan wars ready. Feel free to send us an application if you are interested in joining and helping us build a stronger clan/community. 

Edited by C0L0NEL_MUSTARD

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,336 posts
10,761 battles

5a11f93cb7404_RecruitmentPoster6a.thumb.png.5fbe8daa4ab3d3fa3cfbf07fddde41ca.png

https://tsg4.enjin.com/recruitingprocess

Tactical Strike Group 4 was founded by veterans and has many veterans, as well as currently Active Duty military, from several different countries and across all branches of service!  To see the list of our military members, simply click the "Hall Of Heroes" button at the top of our site!

Our objective is simple: build a strong “Family Of Friends” that members can rely on for teamwork, camaraderie, and trust in battle! You don’t have to be “the best”, but you must be able to accept observational constructive criticism and be willing to learn! We offer a "learning environment" for players of ALL skill levels and have many members who are willing to work with you in any tier ship in which you are trying to improve!  We value open and timely communication, and offer several ways to maintain contact with members of the guild via our own Discord server, our Clan Website and even a Facebook page for the clan! We also offer a Military structure with a clear timeline and criteria for promotion that is "based on" the actual US Navy (but scaled-back a little for gaming purposes) so that you can watch yourself grow and rise through the ranks within the clan without the typical "politics" and "favorite's Game" that is prevalent in most other clans. And above all else, we offer a fun environment that is based on the concepts of "Family" and "Friendship" where "bad attitudes", "game raging", "stat trolling" and "performance pressure" have no place!  All that we ask in return is the you comply with the above requirements, carry within yourself a strong desire to work closely with your friends and clan-mates, and be a personal representative of the clan.... at all times!

[WOLFK]
[WOLFK]
Members
110 posts
12,929 battles

Greetings!

WOLFK  is a low key, competitive,  (we do our best to win at all times) group that focuses on division play when ever possible.  We voice comms to coordinate during battles.   We focus on the TEAM success (but also celebrate CLAN and Individual achievement).   Basically we are a group ranging in age from 18-55 that enjoy fighting and learning along side a trusted buddy when ever possible.  We are looking for new active members so we can consistently fill out a roster for Clan Battles as well as be there to div/group up and help each other in Randoms, Ranked or the fun scenarios.   Our most active times right now are 8pm-12pm ET most every day.

https://sites.google.com/view/wolfkhome

Feel free to look me up and send a message (ReddWolfz) most evenings