Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Labedoyere

Ships that will be available to buy with Doubloons

34 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

113
[TAFY3]
[TAFY3]
Beta Testers
431 posts
6,148 battles

I might pick up a couple that I skipped because I won a decent amount of Doubloons last year in the Santa Crates.  I need to make sure I can afford the Musashi first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
335
[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,005 posts
9,029 battles
5 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Alabama looking tasty......

Same here, first warship I ever went on. 

I’m quite pleased. The only thing that would make it better is if they gave us a discount for Christmas. 

Edit: only wish they were selling Atlanta, might would want to pick her up. Also, where are they going to fit them all? The Tech Tree screens are pretty full.

Edited by SavageTactical
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
38 minutes ago, Labedoyere said:

Any thoughts on the ship that will be on sale in the latest patch using doubloons ?

Not thoughts i know what will be there.

Smith, Marblehead, Alabama, Enterprise, Tachibana, Kii, Yūbari, Mutsu, Emden, Prinz Eugen, Graf Spee, Campbeltown, Gallant, Aurora, Krasny Krym, Diana, Murmansk, Leningrad, Okhotnik, Admiral Makarov, Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya, De Grasse, Błyskawica, Perth, Duca d'Aosta, Giulio Cesare, Anshan, and Loyang

Some good and some bad, it's a good list though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
282
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,798 posts
9,837 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Smith

my div mate @tm63au really over the Pluto for this ship as he for some weird reason really wanted to gift me The Smith. But thanks God, WoWs listen to my request and taken the ship away from the sale. Please dont give any reason for The Smith to be back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TGOSM]
Beta Testers
11 posts
1,515 battles

I'm going to hold off on buying anything until I see what comes out of the santa crates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
32 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Alabama looking tasty......

Alabama is a good ship. Got her a while back. I just moved a 19 point over to it and am going to practice the next couple of days for Ranked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
379
[PROJX]
Members
969 posts
15,734 battles
59 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Maybe that Italian BB?

 

Kinda curious if one or both Italian BBs will be on sale in the Premium shop during the Holidays - but it’s not likely to be for sale in-game for doubloons just yet since there is no indication of a Italian Tech Tree appearing in the 6.15 drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
3 minutes ago, hangglide42 said:

 

Kinda curious if one or both Italian BBs will be on sale in the Premium shop during the Holidays - but it’s not likely to be for sale in-game for doubloons just yet since there is no indication of a Italian Tech Tree appearing in the 6.15 drop.

If you don't have the Cesar you might want to look at her. Great ship for tier 5 play. Moves like a big cruiser. Good for dodging torps. Good main gun dispersion also.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
379
[PROJX]
Members
969 posts
15,734 battles
Just now, Ghostdog1355 said:

If you don't have the Cesar you might want to look at her. Great ship for tier 5 play. Moves like a big cruiser. Good for dodging torps. Good main gun dispersion also.

 

Yup!  I’m waiting until the Roma comes out to decide - sounds like I can’t go wrong w/ either ship - thanks for the assessment on the Cesare! o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
Just now, hangglide42 said:

 

Yup!  I’m waiting until the Roma comes out to decide - sounds like I can’t go wrong w/ either ship - thanks for the assessment on the Cesare! o7

I'll jump all over the Roma just because I was so impressed with the Cesare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,520 battles
1 minute ago, hangglide42 said:

 

Yup!  I’m waiting until the Roma comes out to decide - sounds like I can’t go wrong w/ either ship - thanks for the assessment on the Cesare! o7

Giulio Cesare is even better than he said it is. No OP, but close!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
764
[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,247 posts
1,836 battles
12 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Giulio Cesare is even better than he said it is. No OP, but close!

It is most certainly OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
472
[4HIM]
Members
1,805 posts
4,072 battles
16 minutes ago, hangglide42 said:

 

Yup!  I’m waiting until the Roma comes out to decide - sounds like I can’t go wrong w/ either ship - thanks for the assessment on the Cesare! o7

If you get the Caesar you won't regret it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,446
[-K-]
Members
5,287 posts
9,108 battles
59 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Admiral Makarov

Did they think they could slide this one in and we wouldn't notice?

Not that anyone wants a premium Nurnberg, but I honestly thought it was going to be a Russia-only premium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
Just now, Ace_04 said:

Did they think they could slide this one in and we wouldn't notice?

Not that anyone wants a premium Nurnberg, but I honestly thought it was going to be a Russia-only premium.

It's Wargaming, they are removing the Missouri which they said they would never do, release a total POS that has no right to be called a premium and just repeated the [edited] that was the Graf Zeppelin fiasco. At this point I have no idea what is going through their [edited]heads these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
517
[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,061 battles
1 hour ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

my div mate @tm63au really over the Pluto for this ship as he for some weird reason really wanted to gift me The Smith. But thanks God, WoWs listen to my request and taken the ship away from the sale. Please dont give any reason for The Smith to be back

It will return you will be accorded this great ship to your account as punishment for all the suffering  I have to endure with your lacklustre game play when we DIV in DDs as a reminder to pick up your skills when playing DDs :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
233
[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,689 battles
1 hour ago, Wolcott said:

Giulio Cesare, Enterprise, Perth. :fish_cute_2:

Krispy Kreme. :fish_sleep:

I have been looking forward to having a shot at Perth again.  GC is a blast to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
282
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,798 posts
9,837 battles
37 minutes ago, tm63au said:

lacklustre game play when we DIV in DDs

looks, who talking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×