Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

19 comments in this topic

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,850 battles

This month I have been awarded TK three times. Once (first time) deserved because I killed an ally who, along with his 'buddy', had Arty'd me and tried to Torp me. Fair enough.

I have just been awarded my third TK for the same reason as second TK. Because some I***t who has NO Situational Awareness (SA). runs on a straight course after I have killed the Red, and runs into the ONE remaining Torp. Again near end of run. Re-introduce the five second after deployment of torps if you get hit, your fault, or delete torps from game. Most players have SA, a minority do not.

I do not require replies stating send a screen shot/replay. WG CLAIMS to want aggressive/attack play, then make it POSSIBLE for players like me to do that.

This the first time I am TRULY pissed with ambiguity of both WG and players.

Tx.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

I wonder how long its gonna take mods to lock this down this is AMUZING!!

[SPTR]
Members
3,474 posts
5,733 battles

Hey, TK status doesn't really mean an awful lot. If you are not intentionally team killing, you can shrug it off rather easily.

Think of this a consideration from WG. Yes, looking pink can be a little irritating (at least for me), but it's not something that annoying, to be honest.

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

Torps are easy to accidentally the ally with. Make sure no friendlies are down range in a position where they can meet them for an explosive tryst. 

[SF-A]
Members
2,893 posts
5,682 battles

The standard response is 'your torps your fault', but that seems cliched by now. Give the scenarios a try, snag some free captains, and get rid of your pink in no time (there's no team damage in these ops).

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,156 posts
10,144 battles

Telekinesis would represent an unfair advantage, IMHO.

Edited by LancerUlysses
  • Cool 1

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,850 battles
3 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

The standard response is 'your torps your fault', but that seems cliched by now. Give the scenarios a try, snag some free captains, and get rid of your pink in no time (there's no team damage in these ops).

I appreciate and respect your reply PPP, and I do play scenario's. It is just that there are some players who have NO SA, or maybe do no know that 'friendly' fire (FF) kills.

I Play, best way I can put it, is two steps above my ship, only go binoc vision to fire ordinance, outside of my military background, it gives me good SA. And yes I get torped at end of run/my error when taking evasive action. 9/10 times I can avoid FF torps, but when it I get hit I accept it as part of game and if there was a 'button' to click to forgive I would use it. Most times I run into FF is under air attack (I think CV players are great and love them in battle). Again,

Thank You.

• Cool 1

[CS7]
Members
75 posts
5,071 battles

Yeah, it's usually not a good idea to TK a "friendly" for shooting at you. Their whole point of shooting you is to bait you into lashing back at them. Then you turn pink, and they don't.

As hard as it is, it's better to just ignore them and stay as far away as possible. 

Edited by Balaams_Donkey

Members
909 posts
23 hours ago, Gruntdog_3 said:

I have just been awarded my third TK for the same reason as second TK. Because some I***t who has NO Situational Awareness (SA). runs on a straight course after I have killed the Red, and runs into the ONE remaining Torp.

Your torps are your responsibility. If you  knowingly take a shot that puts your teammates at risk from ordnance that misses the intended target, shut up and own the consequences for the misses that hit teammates. If you DIDN'T realize a missed shot could strike a teammate, stop whining about players with no situational awareness, because YOU'RE one of them.

oxT1Lyb.jpg

• Cool 1

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,850 battles
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:56 PM, Balaams_Donkey said:

Yeah, it's usually not a good idea to TK a "friendly" for shooting at you. Their whole point of shooting you is to bait you into lashing back at them. Then you turn pink, and they don't.

As hard as it is, it's better to just ignore them and stay as far away as possible. 

You are 100% correct. It was a stupid 'Toys out of the cot' temper throw.

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,850 battles
14 hours ago, Moonrider said:

Your torps are your responsibility. If you  knowingly take a shot that puts your teammates at risk from ordnance that misses the intended target, shut up and own the consequences for the misses that hit teammates. If you DIDN'T realize a missed shot could strike a teammate, stop whining about players with no situational awareness, because YOU'RE one of them.

oxT1Lyb.jpg

Whatever. NCTL.

• Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:58 AM, Gruntdog_3 said:

Because some I***t who has NO Situational Awareness (SA). runs on a straight course after I have killed the Red, and runs into the ONE remaining Torp.

You are responsible for all of the ordinance you fire. period. End of story. Merry Christmas.

• Cool 1

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,850 battles
13 hours ago, Umikami said:

You are responsible for all of the ordinance you fire. period. End of story. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Umikami to you and yours.

[D_P]
Members
5 posts
4,841 battles
On 12/18/2017 at 2:41 PM, Gruntdog_3 said:

I appreciate and respect your reply PPP, and I do play scenario's. It is just that there are some players who have NO SA, or maybe do no know that 'friendly' fire (FF) kills.

I Play, best way I can put it, is two steps above my ship, only go binoc vision to fire ordinance, outside of my military background, it gives me good SA. And yes I get torped at end of run/my error when taking evasive action. 9/10 times I can avoid FF torps, but when it I get hit I accept it as part of game and if there was a 'button' to click to forgive I would use it. Most times I run into FF is under air attack (I think CV players are great and love them in battle). Again,

Thank You.

I would love to see a Forgive button... 95% of the time if I get TK'ed it's my fault...

Sign in to follow this