Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Big_Lou_

End of Clan Wars?

5 comments in this topic

[SF-E]
Members
354 posts
9,807 battles

Captains,

A simple question: Did Clan Wars end last night (Sunday)? I have found conflicting information, the information in game showed "1 day remaining" while the original announcement was that Clan Wars would continue until patch 0.6.15 which is Thursday.

Please refrain from the "use search, dummy" feedback. I have already searched and could not find the information, thus the question.

Thank you and happy hunting!

Lou

[SF-3]
Members
1,531 posts
8,127 battles

My theory, the combat missions state until 12/20, which would be Wednesday, so I am assuming CW will officially end Wednesday morning as WG does with most of their events. Since there are no more time slots between now and then CW is technically over.

• Cool 1

[MIA-A]
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,410 battles
4 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

My theory, the combat missions state until 12/20, which would be Wednesday, so I am assuming CW will officially end Wednesday morning as WG does with most of their events. Since there are no more time slots between now and then CW is technically over.

Wednesday is also usually patch day, so that would make sense. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,409 posts
9,573 battles

The last time the 'Rental' ships changed, they did a free point reset on the captain skills  --- IF THEY WERE ON THE RENTALS.

So if that holds true, make sure you put three captains to bed on the rentals on the night of the 19th.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,844 posts
11,558 battles

Yea, last night was the last night of battles, but the season isn't officially over till the patch.

Sign in to follow this