You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Slammer58

Disconnects when exiting battle

6 comments in this topic

[--V--]
Members
499 posts
10,756 battles

Has happened to me a dozen times at least.  Also multiple game crashes since last patch.  They screwed up something.

[WOLFB]
Members
9 posts
13,965 battles

Haven't started yet today, but twice yesterday.

Annoyin' when ya want to see the battle results.

yer friendly

unit

-

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,400 battles
2 hours ago, SeaborneSumo said:

Has happened to me a dozen times at least.  Also multiple game crashes since last patch.  They screwed up something.

I liked the quote your Coach Hall said. "You guys are worse than a Kamikaze pilot with 10 missions under his belt". Reminds me of a High School football moment of my own. We were getting stomped by the best team in our district. I played center and would help the QB "read" the plays the head coach would signal in. Received the kick off and the coach signaled in "run three quarter back sneaks and punt". The QB looked at me and asked "did I just read that right?" Hilarious. We called our own plays and the coach never said anything to us.

• Cool 1

[--V--]
Members
499 posts
10,756 battles
20 hours ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

I liked the quote your Coach Hall said. "You guys are worse than a Kamikaze pilot with 10 missions under his belt". Reminds me of a High School football moment of my own. We were getting stomped by the best team in our district. I played center and would help the QB "read" the plays the head coach would signal in. Received the kick off and the coach signaled in "run three quarter back sneaks and punt". The QB looked at me and asked "did I just read that right?" Hilarious. We called our own plays and the coach never said anything to us.

Those were the days.  Calling our own plays.