Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
1nv4d3rZ1m

Thanks For Clan Battles

18 comments in this topic

[O7]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
10,725 posts
7,687 battles

I would like to say that this season of Clan Battles was the most fun even in Warships I have participated in. It was great fun to play with my friends against other groups in a competitive and friendly manner. There were many teams that we enjoyed fighting against, some great wins, some close losses, and some amazing moments I got to share with my friends. There were many good things about this season that made it a lot of fun and WG did a lot of things right even if I didnt agree with every decision that they made. I hope that everyone else that participated in this season enjoyed the time they spent as well. I guess the experience depends a lot on who you participate with but I got to play with a great group of guys that could take the highs and lows that came with the season. 

With the end of the season there is also a chance to honor some of the teams we got to fight against and call them out for their skill and sportsmanship. Teams like ZR, SALTY, -K-, PSV,  CUTE, MIA, SOUR, and all the others that I cant even remember were not only tough opposition but were also well behaved and it was truly a great time fighting in Typhoon with these great teams. The competition was great and I dont think many people expected STW to make it this season but we surprised even ourselves in the end with the place we managed to reach and the teams we were able to trade blows with. 

Special thanks to the WG for giving us this opportunity, hope you guys do this again. 

There were many amazing moments this season and I wish I could share them all, but one moment stands out in particular that I would like to share. 

Moral of the story, dont forget your ramming flags. :cap_rambo:

Feel free to post that moment that made the season for you or your team. 

GG all, see your around next season!!!

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[CAFE]
Members
48 posts
10,706 battles

I agree z1m. Awsome opponents and great clan members is encouraging for next season. Glad I joined a clan to experience this level of play. 

I think WG outdid themselves for a 1st attempt at clan wars. Aside from a Bitter-sweet ending and some drama, all went well. 

Ps. That ram was too funny. :cap_cool:

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

1st competitive for all our members basically. Got to Typhoon. 

Had many epic moments, close calls, skin of your teeth times, and fun encounters. I do recall running into you Z1m if I'm not mistaken. 

Over everything, we (Hinon) had a ton of fun and look forward to the next season of CW.

Fair winds and following seas captains!:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,623 battles

+1

T'was a very fun clan battles season. See you guys next season!

• Cool 3

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,794 posts
7,006 battles

Well done to all those players and clans who did their best in a spirit of fairplay and sportsmanship, and that can be be proud of their progression and achievements in all and any Leagues.

Members
122 posts

Agreed, but few clans tried to cheat their way to the top and somehow, a clan such as ZR which consists of egoistical, borderline psychos and stat padders made it to the second place which is hilarious because these guys aren't particularly good, which is also one of the main reasons why some of their core members harassbetter players on a daily basis. 

Edited by Kichougasaki
  • Boring 1

[O7]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
10,725 posts
7,687 battles
9 hours ago, Doomlock said:

1st competitive for all our members basically. Got to Typhoon. 

Had many epic moments, close calls, skin of your teeth times, and fun encounters. I do recall running into you Z1m if I'm not mistaken. 

Over everything, we (Hinon) had a ton of fun and look forward to the next season of CW.

Fair winds and following seas captains!:Smile_honoring:

Yeah I remember you guys, every battle that was well fought and teams treated each other respectably was a good battle. 

8 hours ago, CarefreeTongue said:

Ain't it just appropriate that BOTES are the ones to have their Yamato rammed by a DM at 10% HP?

According to the detailed report the DM only took ~200 dmg from ramming. 

5 hours ago, ROY4LP4IN said:

+1

T'was a very fun clan battles season. See you guys next season!

Yeah cant wait for more gud fights. 

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
227 posts
12,948 battles

this season of clan battle was awesome. i had alot of fun with my team going against some of the top clans on the server. from Team Special Forces (SF-3 the team i am on) to all of the teams we faced this season, thanks for the games and the great competition. It was alot of fun stepping out of supremacy league and facing more clans at a high level. We had our asses handed to us, had some close games overall had alot of fun. Cant wait for season 2!!!!

• Cool 1

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,734 battles

It was a good first season, really wish I could have played more. Still got my Stalingrad flag though, thanks for the SOUR crew putting up with my potatoness. 

Speaking of which I have to change my forum sig yet again. :Smile-angry:

[BOTES]
[BOTES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
39 posts
5,996 battles

Poor Hotel lol. That was a frustrating night for that crew.

FWIW, we achieved our goals. Got 33 Stalingrad flags, and almost everyone who wanted one got it. Only two of our members cut it too close and came up 1 or 2 victories short. 

Fun enough season, I guess. Everyone agrees that we'd rather play this than Ranked again. 

[BOTES]
Members
38 posts
8,622 battles

Of course what is probably my most embarrassing moment of the season is immortalized in video. Though that'll teach me not to skimp on the ramming flags just because I didn't think I'd be taking that ship into CB's (I think it ended up being 73k I took from ramming damage that game too, if I remember correctly). 

Though yeah, I've really enjoyed CBs overall, I thought it ended up being pretty well implemented, and a nice change of pace from the regular random battles, I actually kind of like how it turned out with the ship restrictions and all. Though I can say that after having played over 300 matches across 2 servers to help people get flags, I'm glad for the break. 

[STW]
Members
67 posts
8,835 battles

Was a great season. There were ups and downs ofc but I had a lot of fun with the STW crew. See everybody next season, hopefully with some new faces too!

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

CB was fantastic.  Excluding CV was absolutely the right call and I hope they continue the trend in future seasons.

Possibly a tweak to the rules to discourage the 1 BB, 1-2 Moskva, 5-6 Hindy meta.  It was fun, but I think we all saw how that played out.

Sign in to follow this