Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainKaitoGhost

Will we see Roma before Christmas?

21 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

She only was released for live server testing last patch.

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,264 posts
2,029 battles

Patience.

I've waited... Um... A lot of years to play a Littorio-class battleship. Another month won't kill.

There's mighty long conga-line of premiums at the moment, so I'd stay calm and wait for Soon™ to become now.

[O7]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,399 posts
7,375 battles

It would be a nice Christmas present for both WG and us.

• Cool 2

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,323 battles

There are a number of ships that had started testing and havent been released yet. T-61, Aigle, and Duca De Abruzzi were in testing first. Ashitaka was also released to CCs around the same time and is the only ship to have been sold. Also, Massachusetts was tested a while ago. I would say you'd see T-61, Aigle, and DDA before Roma most likely. Give it a month or so. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,816 posts
10,379 battles

T-61 should be the sure thing for the second half of this month, I'd guess not.

[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
412 posts
5,682 battles

I wouldn't mind seeing the Abruzzi and Roma be released together.. Whether this month or next ;)

[HAG]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,079 battles

I am awaiting USS Massachusetts personally she was the first battleship I was ever aboard, and since I passed on her sister ship I am still in need of a us tier 8 premium ten I will have at least one ship for every tier ( except 1 and 10) 

[ARGSY]
5,192 posts
18,932 battles
2 hours ago, justdags said:

I am awaiting USS Massachusetts personally she was the first battleship I was ever aboard, and since I passed on her sister ship I am still in need of a us tier 8 premium ten I will have at least one ship for every tier ( except 1 and 10) 

You have a better chance to get her soon then the Rome. In the extended techtree the Massachusetts is already without a soon stamp, the Roma still has it.

[WUDPS]
4,872 posts
4,757 battles

Abruzzi shoulda been released by now...same witht he T-61 and from what I gather the Zepplin has finished testing. 

That's 3 premiums that will be probably more than 150 bucks...Roma would make it 200+ okay so I can wait. 

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles

P.S you can learn a lot by reading. Reading mission breifings are OP

Edited by RiverTheIdiot

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
6 hours ago, justdags said:

Same she was the second warship i ever went on (first was haida in my hometown) quite the difference

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,874 posts
5,259 battles

Good question.  I'll echo the others that I'd like to see Massachusetts too.  Especially a brawling-style Massachusetts!

[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
3,946 battles
21 hours ago, Dr_Venture said:

Abruzzi shoulda been released by now...same witht he T-61 and from what I gather the Zepplin has finished testing. 

That's 3 premiums that will be probably more than 150 bucks...Roma would make it 200+ okay so I can wait. 

My understanding was Abruzzi went back to the design bureau for the crime of being a mehbote. 

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,964 posts
1,487 battles
On 18/12/2017 at 4:29 AM, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

She's been in supertest for quite a while.

Why would we?

1. Last patch before christmas has dropped, she wasn't in it. Premiums usually drop with patches.

2. A whole slew of premiums where announced before her, it is unlikely given past examples we'll see her before them.

3. She was announced with the french BB's, it's thus likely we'll see her around the same time as then and there's IMO no chance whatsoever we'll see thej this side of the new year.

The only faitn hope is she's a surprise christmas day release, but if thats so we won't hea till the day.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this