You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
x3nium

CV Player

10 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
129 battles

Hello, guys,
I'm new on the NA server and I'm looking for other players to drive in division and a clan where I can play casually.

For the most part, I would like to drive CVs and maybe play up another line later, at the moment I'm in the process of upleveling the Japanese cv line.

I am from germany and english is not my main language but I think I can communicate quite ok in it.

my main account is on the EU Server under the same Nickname.

Edited by x3nium

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
594 posts
8,787 battles

x3nium,

If you're looking for a competent group of players to division with, check out Team SF. We're a group of 100 or so active WOWS players with a wide range of backgrounds and skill levels, but our competitive teams are some of the best on the server. There is no pressure to be competitive, however, so if you just want to hang out in teamspeak while shooting boats with us, that's completely fine. Best way to see if we're a good fit is to visit our public teamspeak server and ask the folks playing Warships if they want to division for a few games. Look forward to seeing you there!

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hello X3nium, 

BWC has many EU players (myself included) playing on the NA servers. Feel free to take a look at our recruitment thread. We cater all playing styles, be it casual or more hardcore. 

cheers, 

C. 

[SEP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,775 battles

PM sent on behalf of Quality Potatoes!

Members
18 posts
129 battles

I set this in hold since i have one 1 captain atm and only one ship till im tier8 its not ideal when divi mates have to drive all the time the same tier with me. :Smile_Default:

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,850 battles
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:10 AM, x3nium said:

Hello, guys,
I'm new on the NA server and I'm looking for other players to drive in division and a clan where I can play casually.

For the most part, I would like to drive CVs and maybe play up another line later, at the moment I'm in the process of upleveling the Japanese cv line.

I am from germany and english is not my main language but I think I can communicate quite ok in it.

my main account is on the EU Server under the same Nickname.

G'day x3nium. If you wish, apply to FACT clan. It is a casual no pressure clan and we need a CV driver.

Members
18 posts
129 battles

thx for the reply gruntdog, when i have made it trough the tiers and have some more ships to pick from i will made a decicion where to go.

thank you for your offer! :Smile_honoring: