You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HooplaJones

HEY WG TELL YOUR WEB DEVS TO FIX THE CHROME/IE BUG

11 comments in this topic

[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
470 posts
11,942 battles

Guys Gals seriously,  this is not a clan recruitment thread, there is a thread for that, but guess what if you use Internet Explorer you cant see the TEAM PLAY where all this posting is suppose to go.

WG Please Hire ME I need a job and can help you with this community stuff!!!!

5a3545db43f68_OMGFIXIT.thumb.JPG.0d24093046e5e9f0bf377a96b7457a70.JPG

[LOU1]
Members
3,039 posts
8,128 battles

Did logging back in help?  Some forum areas are not open to the general public - only to registered (and logged in) forum members.

There is an issue with the forum logging you out after a few minutes of inactivity.  It happened once before when the forum was updated.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[NOOBS]
470 posts
11,942 battles
12 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Did logging back in help?  Some forum areas are not open to the general public - only to registered (and logged in) forum members.

There is an issue with the forum logging you out after a few minutes of inactivity.  It happened once before when the forum was updated.

I always wondered why the heck all these post about clans are going to the player gatherings thread, well they cant see the correct thread and there is no one moderating the thread to lead them to the correct area.  So I logged onto a few computers at home that I don't use for gaming, and they cant see the thread when using edge or IE.  

[LOU1]
Members
3,039 posts
8,128 battles

Interesting.  I was wondering why recruiting posts were filling up Player Gatherings and Events.

To inform or ask WG about this, you do have to submit a Support ticket.  Or, at least post it in the Support subforum under Forum Issues:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/46-forum-issues/

[HINON]
Members
9,029 posts
5 minutes ago, HooplaJones said:

I always wondered why the heck all these post about clans are going to the player gatherings thread, well they cant see the correct thread and there is no one moderating the thread to lead them to the correct area.  So I logged onto a few computers at home that I don't use for gaming, and they cant see the thread when using edge or IE.  

I tested it earlier with Edge and I just needed to hit login again when on the forums and then it brought it up like normal.

[NOOBS]
470 posts
11,942 battles
On 12/16/2017 at 12:30 PM, RipNuN2 said:

I tested it earlier with Edge and I just needed to hit login again when on the forums and then it brought it up like normal.

But how many people will KNOW to do it?

[90THD]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,495 posts
11,629 battles

works fine for me?

as well figuring out  your'e logged in isnt hard.s

[90THD]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,495 posts
11,629 battles
On 12/16/2017 at 12:24 PM, HooplaJones said:

and who in their right mind uses edge or ie?

dont ya know ie/edge are for downloading chrome!  then being a normal person and using chrome :Smile_glasses:

[GLORY]
Members
214 posts
1,850 battles

:cap_popcorn:

Am I too late to the show? 

Edited by Snipereagle23

[D12]
[D12]
3,083 posts
8,964 battles
On 12/16/2017 at 10:13 AM, HooplaJones said:

Guys Gals seriously,  this is not a clan recruitment thread, there is a thread for that, but guess what if you use Internet Explorer you cant see the TEAM PLAY where all this posting is suppose to go.

WG Please Hire ME I need a job and can help you with this community stuff!!!!

5a3545db43f68_OMGFIXIT.thumb.JPG.0d24093046e5e9f0bf377a96b7457a70.JPG

Do yourself a favor and stop using Internet Explorer.  There is a reason they stop supporting it.