Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CanuckTheCanadianGoose

2 BOATS 1 SALVO [GONE WRONG!!!] [2017 NOT CLICKBAIT]

6 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,799 battles

I got a Double Strike Double Dev strike yesterday in Fubuki so satisfying killing the second guy who was invisible when I shot my torps. GJ!

[AR15]
Members
450 posts
2,970 battles

My fav WoT moment was on lakeville, start of the game see a group heading for city. Im in my T92 arty, I target a big ol E100 lumbering along, fire after a sec of zooming in.  In chat a sec later you see Triple kill of names go up.  My T92 shell struck the top of the E100 turret, just as a group of 3 light tanks passed by him really close, took out their whole platoon and did 1000 dmg to the E100.  Those are the moments in gaming that you live for. 

• Funny 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,845 posts
13,829 battles

I once got Three Citadels with Tirpitz Ap, One off a Roon and two on a Edinburgh who sailing undetected.

:cap_cool: 

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,964 posts
1,487 battles
1 hour ago, JToney3449 said:

My fav WoT moment was on lakeville, start of the game see a group heading for city. Im in my T92 arty, I target a big ol E100 lumbering along, fire after a sec of zooming in.  In chat a sec later you see Triple kill of names go up.  My T92 shell struck the top of the E100 turret, just as a group of 3 light tanks passed by him really close, took out their whole platoon and did 1000 dmg to the E100.  Those are the moments in gaming that you live for. 

Dammm, that would have been fun to see, after the game ofc.

Sign in to follow this