Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shigawire42

Too many battleships

12 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
815 battles

There's waaay too many battleships out there.  Every battle has at least a quarter of the ships in bb's, often times over half of the players.  Dd's and cv's don't counter NEAR hard enough, as any good battleship captain can deny torpedo and aircraft tactics.  I'm not alone in thinking they're OP.  It made me not play for a couple months, and now after a couple days I'm sick of it again.  I feel like a chump for going the, "if you can't beat em, join em." route.  Just my and many people's opinion.

• Bad 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Nah there never can be enough battleships.  More fun to brawl if they'd actually do it.  The problem is too many ships with the dag gum radar in the game.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
793 posts
2,818 battles
2 minutes ago, 0crazy8s0 said:

Nah there never can be enough battleships.  More fun to brawl if they'd actually do it.  The problem is too many ships with the dag gum radar in the game.

BB players dont brawl they snipe from range or protect the corners of the map cause no one else will. 

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, The_Dastardly_Canuck_rob said:

BB players dont brawl they snipe from range or protect the corners of the map cause no one else will. 

I dont snipe lol I go in and I make them brawl with me lol.  Its no fun to sit back and pretend to be a sniper.

• Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
2,266 posts
9,841 battles

Of course as the BB numbers rise, the cruisers will fall. DDs can still do OK but CAs get cits from all angles.

• Angry 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,043 posts
6,722 battles

well, lets put it like this, if you were given the chance to captain a giant ship, with giant guns, or a smaller ship with smaller guns, which would you choose? im willing to bet that most people would choose the battleship, just because of how big and powerful they were, battleships are probably what brings many of the players into the game 

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,252 posts
8,566 battles

The only thing there aren't too many of are cruisers and CVs... and good riddance on the latter :Smile_teethhappy:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,252 posts
8,566 battles
3 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

Lately I've been in coop, and I've been lucky to see 1-2 BBs a match there.

That's because in PvE the bots will never spawn as BBs unless humans bring them.

[BPP]
Members
33 posts
6,451 battles

Don't know what tier you are playing but I see 5 dd's per side and 4 bb's per side in a lot of battles, I play my cruisers a lot but I am grinding every line and every type but my fall back is cuisers. I play t5-t8 

warships today stats.png

Members
4,164 posts
47 minutes ago, pikohan said:

That's because in PvE the bots will never spawn as BBs unless humans bring them.

Its been full human teams as well, guess I should have mentioned that as well to avoid confusion.

Sign in to follow this