Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Special skills for Dasha as a captain

84 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,555
[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,874 posts
5,259 battles

So now that Dasha is in the game, the next logical step is to make her a Legendary Captain.  I'm guessing Russian is the closest bet for her.  Any thoughts on captain skills for her?  (keep it clean)

 

15% expanded spotting distance similar to the module upgrade (see always sees what's coming before we do).

10% bonus to AA (from having to shoot down all the people creeping on her all the time.)

10% bonus to ship acceleration [not top speed, just acceleration] (she makes us want to jump into battle)

15% bonus to secondary penetration (she's always ready to zing somebody with a witty remark)

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
443
[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,420 battles

Wait, Dasha is a captain in the game now? Why...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
Just now, Ju87s said:

Wait, Dasha is a captain in the game now? Why...

No shes just a person in the container screen lul

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,157
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,192 posts
18,932 battles
12 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

Wait, Dasha is a captain in the game now? Why...

Bad luck for you, she is into that torpedo polisher guy.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,241
[WOLF3]
Members
6,478 posts
2,422 battles

She's not a captain!  She's just a cook.

 

 

Just like Steven Segall.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,181
[SIM]
Members
2,547 posts
4,186 battles

Improved Vigilance, Priority Target that also includes Incoming Fire Warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,542
[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,747 posts
3,490 battles

* -10% to opponents aiming - The opposing Captain believes he's found the Tinder of the seas, sending smoke signals to catch Dasha's attention. His crew is shamed.

 

* -15% to fire repair time. Frustrated everyone claiming she's "hot" Dasha has learned to keep her cool

 

* -15% rudder shift time - You try wearinh heels all day and not gain some extra movement ability in normal shoes!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[TLW]
[TLW]
Members
17 posts
4,635 battles

Plus 1 to a rudder shift reduction 

AND for a DD captain special 

BFT + 10% small gun rof, but 30% AA DPS

-30% detonate chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Dasha Capt has no + stats.  All stats are negative in nature as she whips her slobbering crew into slave like conditions..  Which they all accept.   They eat gruel while she sips wine.  Occasionally she will hand down some crumbs that the crew heartily thanks her for.  If you listen closely in the raging storm of a cyclone...  You can hear her maniacal laugh as she drives her crew through the maelstrom into harms way........... 

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,592
[PSP]
Members
6,325 posts
8,942 battles
42 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Dasha Capt has no + stats.  All stats are negative in nature as she whips her slobbering crew into slave like conditions..  Which they all accept.   They eat gruel while she sips wine.  Occasionally she will hand down some crumbs that the crew heartily thanks her for.  

Oftentimes in games there is a tradeoff of a large positive for a small negative. Here, we could have -5% across the board "improvements" but + 25% to credits earned, assuming your team wins and your ship comes in amongst the top five points earners, otherwise -5% credits too. This would be along the lines of a pirate crew living under the conditions you have envisioned. They couldn't care less about improving their ship, all they want to do is to please their mistress and collect booty (don't snicker, I'm using that word because they are pirates).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
497 posts
3,670 battles

Crew perk — Able Seaman.  Gives + 5% buff to main and secondary battery reload and AA DPS. Pew Pew Pew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,157
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,192 posts
18,932 battles

Woman tears: team will follow your battleplan (since woman tears are the worlds strongest hydropower)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
575
[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
3 hours ago, TheDreadnought said:

So now that Dasha is in the game, the next logical step is to make her a Legendary Captain.  I'm guessing Russian is the closest bet for her.  Any thoughts on captain skills for her?  (keep it clean)

 

15% expanded spotting distance similar to the module upgrade (see always sees what's coming before we do).

10% bonus to AA (from having to shoot down all the people creeping on her all the time.)

10% bonus to ship acceleration [not top speed, just acceleration] (she makes us want to jump into battle)

15% bonus to secondary penetration (she's always ready to zing somebody with a witty remark)

This sounds like a terrible idea. She barely even speaks a word in English. We dont need any more fanfare, Seagal and Yamamoto were more than enough.

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

Oftentimes in games there is a tradeoff of a large positive for a small negative. Here, we could have -5% across the board "improvements" but + 25% to credits earned, assuming your team wins and your ship comes in amongst the top five points earners, otherwise -5% credits too. This would be along the lines of a pirate crew living under the conditions you have envisioned. They couldn't care less about improving their ship, all they want to do is to please their mistress and collect booty (don't snicker, I'm using that word because they are pirates).

1 day of premium for every 30 days served.  lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
508
[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,964 posts
1,487 battles
7 hours ago, Radar_X said:

Just a preemptive "Let's keep this civil folks!"

 

Amen to that. I think it would absolutely be a fun idea ofc, but lets not get silly.

 

You know what else i'd like to see though? CC's s as Captains.

 

How about:

@Lert

Lert:

 

Cat's Luck: -30% to reload of all armaments whilst flooding.

 

Based on Sammy the Unsinkable at, lots of ships he was on sank, he survived them all.

EDIT:

I promised myself i wasn't going to do a mouse one,l but had too many good idea's:

 

@LittleWhiteMouse

Based on key traits of baebote. No idea if Mouse would actually use these skills

LittleWhiteMouse:

Expert Marksmen is replaced with Expert Rudder Control: -10% ship turning circle diamiter

Survivability Expert is replaced by Repairs Expert: Increases the amount healed by repair parties by 10% and the amount of damage of each type that can be queued up by 10% per type, (max 100%).

Improved Manual Control For Secondaries: -70% to dispersion of all tiers, not just T7+.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
508
[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,964 posts
1,487 battles

Whilst they're not CC's anymore, two more for you:

 

Jingles:

IFHE is replaced with "Surprise Rough Handling From Behind": AP shells count their shell diameter as being 100% larger than it is. This Effects Overmatch

 

PointyHairedJedi:

Random Derpings Passive:

Whenever you get a Battle Heroes Award -10% to secondary battery reload for the rest of the battle

Whenever you score a Main Battery Citadel instantly reload all Torpedo Tubes, (basically 5 second TRB triggers every time you score a cit)

Whenever you score a torpedo hit -35% to main battry relaod for 30 seconds

Whenever you score a kill +10% AAA DPS for the rest fo the battle

 

Rita Sobral:

Tortwoise Power!: -15% ship top speed, -10% all Armament and consumable reloads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,071
[OPG]
Members
3,983 posts
5,708 battles

Demolition expert has +4% fire chance because...um...she's so hot...and IFHE has -0% to fire chance because.....um....screw it, I just want to burn things.  

Edited by yashma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×