You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

Don't like...

12 comments in this topic

Members
3,564 posts
6,905 battles

...the glaring white backdrop of the new forum; the thumbs-up variants a good idea but don't like the icon. Very traumatic... not..

Also too busy/lazy to spend more time trying to find a auto-log-in setting rather than manually having to every time. Thanks in advance.

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
23 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

...the glaring white backdrop of the new forum; the thumbs-up variants a good idea but don't like the icon. Very traumatic... not..

Also too busy/lazy to spend more time trying to find a auto-log-in setting rather than manually having to every time. Thanks in advance.

You can change the backdrop colour back.  There's a these drop down menu at the very bottom of the page.

• Cool 2

Members
3,564 posts
6,905 battles

Thanks for that.

1 minute ago, AspiringCodger said:

You can change the backdrop colour back.  There's a these drop down menu at the very bottom of the page.

[WGA]
Administrator
700 posts
251 battles

The logouts are a known issue we should hopefully have fixed in the near future.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
14 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

The logouts are a known issue we should hopefully have fixed in the near future.

Thanks Radar, I think a suggestion for the reactions images is to change them to Capt Bad Advice and Fishy. The community would enjoy that better than the new ones added. Thanks! 

Members
4,840 posts
5,599 battles
36 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Thanks Radar, I think a suggestion for the reactions images is to change them to Capt Bad Advice and Fishy. The community would enjoy that better than the new ones added. Thanks! 

And to separate the 'cool' option with a green arrow, so 'cool' is still and option, but those of us that are archaic can have something simple to still show our agreement and whatnot with posts. Please?

@Radar_X

Edited by GhostSwordsman
  • Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles
4 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

And to separate the 'cool' option with a green arrow, so 'cool' is still and option, but those of us that are archaic can have something simple to still show our agreement and whatnot with posts. Please?

@Radar_X

I second this motion. Just a standard upvote would be nice, and to move away from those rather childish looking icons that are currently there. 

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,853 battles

When you look at the forums on a mobile phone, it's awful, you have to get through and scroll all the way down to the bottom to get to posts

You have to scroll down past Important Topics, WG staff posts, Recent topics,  then you get to the World of Warships News and Information and then finally General Gameplay Discussion

[PSP]
Members
6,348 posts
8,971 battles
6 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I heartily agree. We need an 'upvote' appropriate to the more taciturn of us. 

[PSP]
Members
6,348 posts
8,971 battles
20 hours ago, Radar_X said:

Thanks for the heads up. I was concerned that it might be a problem with my computer or internet connection but couldn't find anything wrong on my end.