You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Detonator53

Mission Issues

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
74 posts

I just ran a Co-op Battle in my Tier IV ship, and I did not seem to receive any credit for the results - Taste of Blood and Battle of the River Plate.  I did receive credit in Winter Mystery.   What have I overlooked ?

shot-17.12.15_13.25.04-0368.jpg

shot-17.12.15_13.25.11-0740.jpg

And after running the next match, these two missions disappear.... must be a new feature, right ? :D

shot-17.12.15_13.25.27-0440.jpg

Edited by Detonator53
Update

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

If these are on PTS - please note that for the rest of the players. Or we'll be looking, looking and looking for those missions. 

Beta Testers
74 posts

Uh.... no

These 3 missions showed up on the regular server, and I was surprised but after running a mission they disappeared.  Plain and simple and you can see the proof.  It's just a little April's fool joke I'm sure, but it's not on the Test Server.  Thank you for asking.

Edited by Detonator53
Clarification

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
422 posts
12,965 battles

Try exiting the game, and then restarting.  Sometimes re-entering will update the status.  If not, you may need to open a ticket.

edit:  Ninja'd by RipNuN2

Edited by HamptonRoads

Beta Testers
74 posts

I was just as curious as to whether or not anyone else had these 3 missions, it's not like they expired, they simply disappeared.  Anyone else have them still or ?  (Restarting the game changed nothing).  Or was I only having a physical manifestation, a piece of moldy cheese, or a bit of underdone potato ?  Is there more of gravy than of grave about this ?

[HINON]
Members
9,016 posts

I finished these missions earlier this week without a problem so they seem to be working for most players. Did you perhaps complete them and not realize it? Could you post a current screenshot of your missions tab?

Edited by RipNuN2

[WOLF5]
Members
279 posts
39 minutes ago, Detonator53 said:

I was just as curious as to whether or not anyone else had these 3 missions, it's not like they expired, they simply disappeared.  Anyone else have them still or ?  (Restarting the game changed nothing).  Or was I only having a physical manifestation, a piece of moldy cheese, or a bit of underdone potato ?  Is there more of gravy than of grave about this ?

same thing with me,,i have seen the missions ,but none of them showed any progress after a couple of games,,and now they just disappeared ..??

Beta Testers
74 posts

I'm pretty certain I did complete these missions earlier, but they showed up again as if they were a "redux" as on the WoW home page.  Perhaps like I said, it's just an early April Fools joke on us...

[CRUEL]
Members
153 posts
13,152 battles

Before the last update, It happened a few times in my client, completed missions would re-appear, however no progress would be recorded.  Logging out of the server and log back in again cleared the re-appearing completed missions.

I did get excited thinking I might be rewarded again for completing them again, no such luck. 

[TNB]
Members
18 posts
13,308 battles

I too have an issue with Winter Mystery... It is a real winter mystery why the 3rd stage does not work. I completed the first two yesterday but and have played several missions today and not a single battle has counted in the 3rd stage. 

Feels like we are getting ripped off here guys... and, I have a friend who cannot even get his World of Warships now to even work on windows 10. There are some real issues with your code.

WinterMystery-RealMystery.png