You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CDNHunt3r

New CaNaDian Mature,Fun,Competative,DramaLESS

5 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
320 battles

My Name is Derrick Im 55+ I Started a Clan in the Hopes it would atract some Fun Loving,Drama LESS,Competative more or Less ,Canadian  No Requirments so far as to Age( must be mature==No Potato Heads PLZ,Am lookin for LeaderShip ,Admins,Founders,and Honerable Gamers for Authoraty and Development as well as LeaderShip Roles.I Know Theres Good Gamers out there from Canada.This is your Rally Cry,Reprisentation is Needed in World Of WarShips,we can Learn ,Laugh, and Ya WIN together as Canadian's,and have a Gut renching,side spliting,Hair Raising Blast While Doing it.Lets make a Can,W O W Family Together.If inteested Plz  Send Email to CDN.Matur3.Gam3rs@gmail.com or Message Me Here.Derrick-aka CDNHunt3r. Thanx for Reading.

[BBICT]
Members
1 post
4,267 battles

am in a clan but am looking to change to your clan as I am 51 and not so competitive. Would like to know how I can quit my clan to join yours

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

On the port screen, on the most right tab you should see your clan tags. Click on that tab and you should probably see some options on the left. One of them (don't know which will allow you to leave clan).

The honorable thing is ofc letting your current clan know why you are leaving. 

good luck to all and OP with your new clan!

cheers, 

C.