Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

T 61 anyone know whats happening

36 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

514
[POP]
Members
1,162 posts
15,039 battles

hi

Has anyway heard anything on the new German Prem DD we only have 2 more days of the current in game event ( Graf Spee ).

Hoping Monday might be the day for its release, though I was hoping for Friday being the start of the weekend.

regards  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,337
[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,404 posts
3,583 battles
1 minute ago, tm63au said:

hi

Has anyway heard anything on the new German Prem DD we only have 2 more days of the current in game event ( Graf Spee ).

Hoping Monday might be the day for its release, though I was hoping for Friday being the start of the weekend.

regards  

She was put on the wiki 4 days ago, but the doubloons price is "Promo" 

 

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:T-61

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,436
[-K-]
Members
5,261 posts
9,104 battles

"Flottentorpedoboot" be released sometime this month:

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,337
[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,404 posts
3,583 battles
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

"Flottentorpedoboot" be released sometime this month:

Capture.JPG

Could coincide with the wiki being updated 4 days ago as well.. 

 

Perhaps it will be an event.. Or perhaps a holiday suprise gift!! 

 

Common WG'ing you know you wannnaaaaa.

 

"All I want for Christmas is a Flottentorpedoboot"

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,072
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,124 posts
7,655 battles

I KNOW ALL.
y2z8PH0.png
Seriously, I'm hard at work on my T-61 review.  She was promised before the month's out.  Odds are we'll see Duke of York first and T-61 limping in around the same time or a week after, depending on how the Royal Navy battleship is being issued.

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,089
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,246 posts
3,106 battles

SoonTM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[POP]
Members
1,162 posts
15,039 battles
4 minutes ago, Cobraclutch said:

She was put on the wiki 4 days ago, but the doubloons price is "Promo" 

 

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:T-61

well that's something good to read its a start  I know its out this month but they seem to want us to be chomping at the bit for it or tormenting us by dangling a cryptic notice in the mission calender.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[POP]
Members
1,162 posts
15,039 battles
2 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I KNOW ALL.
y2z8PH0.png
Seriously, I'm hard at work on my T-61 review.  She was promised before the month's out.  Odds are we'll see Duke of York first and T-61 limping in around the same time or a week after, depending on how the Royal Navy battleship is being issued.

Thanks for the info +1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,150
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,895 battles

Woke up after nightshift and thought "Let's get a Flottentorpedoboot". Checked main page. Would have gone back to sleep if it wasn't for my dog...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,337
[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,404 posts
3,583 battles
2 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Woke up after nightshift and thought "Let's get a Flottentorpedoboot". Checked main page. Would have gone back to sleep if it wasn't for my dog...

Doggo lovess youuuuu, doggo love > sleep! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
770
[DRACS]
Members
3,504 posts
18 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I KNOW ALL.
y2z8PH0.png
Seriously, I'm hard at work on my T-61 review.  She was promised before the month's out.  Odds are we'll see Duke of York first and T-61 limping in around the same time or a week after, depending on how the Royal Navy battleship is being issued.

Has she changed at all since the initial reviews? I know a lot of CCs considered her OP at the time, but we haven't heard anything since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,072
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,124 posts
7,655 battles
1 minute ago, KaptainKaybe said:

Has she changed at all since the initial reviews? I know a lot of CCs considered her OP at the time, but we haven't heard anything since.

I'm mathing things out as we speak.  She's in her final form now (which makes my review process a whole lot easier). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,436
[-K-]
Members
5,261 posts
9,104 battles
27 minutes ago, Cobraclutch said:

Could coincide with the wiki being updated 4 days ago as well.. 

 

Perhaps it will be an event.. Or perhaps a holiday suprise gift!! 

 

Common WG'ing you know you wannnaaaaa.

 

"All I want for Christmas is a Flottentorpedoboot"

 

giphy.gif

I would bet against it being a gift, as we were just given HMAS Vampire as a free reward ship/campaign.

I'd expect to see it around the last week of December.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
656
[WOLF1]
Members
2,632 posts
8,373 battles
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I would bet against it being a gift, as we were just given HMAS Vampire as a free reward ship/campaign.

I'd expect to see it around the last week of December.

Also especially since we look to be getting the chance to earn Duke of York for free, too. Three freebies in  ~1 month is a stretch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
725
[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

... and which German 19 point captain will be respec'd? 

 

Decisions decisions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
439
[YAN]
Members
1,640 posts
7,467 battles
52 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Odds are we'll see Duke of York first

Even with the large change she just had?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
210
[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,781 battles
21 minutes ago, PelicanHazard said:

[...] the chance to earn Duke of York for "free" [...]

Fixed that for you.

Seriously, though... A KGV in snowsuit?  I'll take one of those, thanks.

Also, am I just dense or is anyone else having difficulty with the "Aftvent" clue?

 

-R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
579
[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, WoWS Community Contributors
1,957 posts
8,896 battles
1 hour ago, Cobraclutch said:

She was put on the wiki 4 days ago, but the doubloons price is "Promo" 

 

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:T-61

Full disclosure: all ships added to the game have their wiki pages created within a day or two of the patch that brought them in (so you don't have to datamine to see the stats of ships that are in live testing, they're right on the wiki).  T-61's page was created on 8 November with Update 0.6.13, but work on fleshing it out has really only started in earnest the past ~10 days or so. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,337
[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,404 posts
3,583 battles
1 minute ago, SeaRaptor00 said:

Full disclosure: all ships added to the game have their wiki pages created within a day or two of the patch that brought them in (so you don't have to datamine to see the stats of ships that are in live testing, they're right on the wiki).  T-61's page was created on 8 November with Update 0.6.13, but work on fleshing it out has really only started in earnest the past ~10 days or so. 

Thanks for the TIL :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
579
[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, WoWS Community Contributors
1,957 posts
8,896 battles
Just now, Cobraclutch said:

Thanks for the TIL :) 

1397206844575.gif.e618ede1c38127f5b1e2be3cef1870ad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,299 posts
21,051 battles

I saw the Massachusets in game about a month ago but not since, and was wondering if it was likely to be released around Christmas.

Saw a Richelieu in game a few days ago.  Acting like a French BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,710
[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

:Smile_hiding: Soon™.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×