Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rekkoff

Im done until next line or DD nerfs.

10 comments in this topic

[115TH]
Beta Testers
256 posts

Bai, taking my wallet and leaving until the next gimmick line or DD's get nerfed into reality again.

Members
727 posts

I take it you're a very frustrated and dedicated BB only player?

How come you don't rage quit when you critidel cruisers into oblivion with one volley?

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Cool 3

[INTEL]
Members
8,581 posts
25,694 battles

He must be trolling. He's played a pile of games in DDs and he is ok in most of them, according to the stats at WarshipsToday. His most played ship appears to be Atlanta, which is a DD antidote if ever there was one...

[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,341 battles

Yeah because you know, DDs are totally OP right now or something.

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
1,868 posts
6,855 battles

This is why people who "main" one ship type, or worse a single line of one type, shouldn't ever talk balance.

Every ship has it's ups and downs... overall this game is fairly (and I mean that both in the descriptive rewards manner as well as the colloquial "mostly" manner) balanced.

The only somewhat unbalanced issue in this game is cruiser durability which I believe can be resolved simply by wg ditching the tonnage equates to hit points design philosophy and giving all cruisers a flat 10-15% hp buff.

Members
3,782 posts
14,033 battles
5 minutes ago, Shadeylark said:

This is why people who "main" one ship type, or worse a single line of one type, shouldn't ever talk balance.

Every ship has it's ups and downs... overall this game is fairly (and I mean that both in the descriptive rewards manner as well as the colloquial "mostly" manner) balanced.

The only somewhat unbalanced issue in this game is cruiser durability which I believe can be resolved simply by wg ditching the tonnage equates to hit points design philosophy and giving all cruisers a flat 10-15% hp buff.

They need to have the massive citadels reduced. Drastically.

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
1,868 posts
6,855 battles
7 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

They need to have the massive citadels reduced. Drastically.

I'd say yes, but that won't really help I think.

One a BB can still easily delete cruisers even without cit hits since for every ship it only takes three normal ap pens to do equivalent damage as a single cit hit... and every BB can overmatch almost every equal tier cruiser to do normal pen damage from virtually every angle making it very easy for bbs to score those normal pens.

Two that would still leave cruisers in a tough spot because it wouldn't help them at all versus every other type of damage such as torps and he.

Three, a hp buff would also entail a buff to repair party, while simply reducing citadel size would only provide unlimited and situational survival buff.  Cruisers need a flat survival buff, not just a situational buff.

Edited by Shadeylark

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,186 battles
3 hours ago, Rekkoff said:

Bai, taking my wallet and leaving until the next gimmick line or DD's get nerfed into reality again.

Hope the door hits ya on the way out

Sign in to follow this