Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

Captain changing request

5 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
166 posts
6,550 battles

i was recently changing captains in a farragut 14 point to a kidd 10 point and reversing them. that was the plan

What i ended up doing is putting the 14 point from the farragut to the kidd and it must have gone over the top  of the 10 point kidd captain as i forgot to remove the 10 point first  and i see its now been deleted and not in reserve.  *OUCH*

Can the game mechanics be changed so that if this happens again then the captain is automatically sent to reserve and if no spaces are available, you are prompted w ith a message saying same so  you can then make your own changes.

Thank you.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,839 posts
11,536 battles

Captains are automatically sent to the reserve, they are only delated if you click 'dismiss' and even then you have a timer that gives you a chance to change your mind.

• Cool 1

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
166 posts
6,550 battles

thats what i thought but i never saw it on a timer.  i double checked.  it was just gone and i looked for it, so wierd

Edited by DevilD0g

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,839 posts
11,536 battles

If the captain did get removed then it was a bug. Have you restarted the game? That often fixes things.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,351 posts
12,123 battles

If its a port UI bug then a restart should fix it. If you don't remember dismissing the captain he's still there.

Sign in to follow this