Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
220897tommy

Xmas containers ?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3
[S_C]
Members
20 posts
5,377 battles

New to this forum stuff, but couldnt find anything about it.

What i was wondering is would there be Christmas containers this year ? I wanted to gift some to my friends and as Xmas is only 11 days away im starting to be doubtful that there will be any this year.

Has anyone herd anything about it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,090
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles

Last year, the crates didn't appear until right before Christmas itself. They'll be back, just be patient. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,192 battles
2 minutes ago, 220897tommy said:

Wow, Ill say something, you guys are quick :) well thankyou RivertheRoyal!

Yah, you can always rely on @RivertheRoyal to be quick with helpful advice and answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,432 battles
1 hour ago, 220897tommy said:

New to this forum stuff, but couldnt find anything about it.

What i was wondering is would there be Christmas containers this year ? I wanted to gift some to my friends and as Xmas is only 11 days away im starting to be doubtful that there will be any this year.

Has anyone herd anything about it ?

 

Here's what your Christmas container will look like If you don't first buy a premium ship.

th?id=OP.t5qgsCza06wfdw300C300&pid=21.1&w=90&h=90

And here's what will be in it!

MODERN CLASSIC ROCK of the FUTURE - Pizza FM : Pizza FM 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2,029 posts
4 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

 

Here's what your Christmas container will look like If you don't first buy a premium ship.

th?id=OP.t5qgsCza06wfdw300C300&pid=21.1&w=90&h=90

And here's what will be in it!

MODERN CLASSIC ROCK of the FUTURE - Pizza FM : Pizza FM 

It actually kind of worked out that way for me last year. I bought a bunch hoping for premium time and ships.  I got the Emden several times and then some camo and flags.  Nothing great, but overall it was worth the money.  I decided that was enough money spent on them and paid for a month of premium time.  Shortly after, I decided against my better judgement to buy three more boxes and got a Gremy, Ishi and 90 days premium lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,432 battles
1 minute ago, AspiringCodger said:

It actually kind of worked out that way for me last year. I bought a bunch hoping for premium time and ships.  I got the Emden several times and then some camo and flags.  Nothing great, but overall it was worth the money.  I decided that was enough money spent on them and paid for a month of premium time.  Shortly after, I decided against my better judgement to buy three more boxes and got a Gremy, Ishi and 90 days premium lol.

Yea I actually did decent overall myself. Got flags, good camo and 2,000 doubloons. Also got 3 Ichizuchis that I sold for a coke and bologna sandwich.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
379
[PROJX]
Members
976 posts
15,795 battles
2 hours ago, 220897tommy said:

New to this forum stuff, but couldnt find anything about it.

What i was wondering is would there be Christmas containers this year ? I wanted to gift some to my friends and as Xmas is only 11 days away im starting to be doubtful that there will be any this year.

Has anyone herd anything about it ?

 

Hey Tommy - if WG follows last year’s pattern, 6.15 should drop in NA on the 20th - the indications on the PT are that this year’s version of the Xmas Crates from 2016 will be revealed then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
92
[PEACH]
Beta Testers
396 posts
9,198 battles
On 12/14/2017 at 10:43 AM, RivertheRoyal said:

Last year, the crates didn't appear until right before Christmas itself. They'll be back, just be patient. 

 
 
fCP9rm1i.gif
 
River is the absolute best
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×