Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pope_Shizzle

Clan Battles Cheaters/Manipulators

157 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,937
[-K-]
Supertester
3,099 posts
6,832 battles

You know who you are.  Shame on you.  Every single last one of you.  Clan hopping between the main and a sub clan because you're afraid of losing points in the main group and essentially playing with house money by causing larger point losses for your opponents is cowardly and beneath you.  You have the ability to finish first on your own without the manipulation and shenanigans.  Trying to be dodgy with the rules is just such a childish and pathetic move.  For however much it's worth (if at all), respect has been lost.  You guys have played into every single stereotype people had of you since the group was formed.  Afraid of winning or losing on your own merits.  Please stop.  Have a little dignity and self-respect.  You know who you are.  No names need be said.  

That is all.

Edited by Pope_Shizzle
  • Cool 35
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
294
[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,254 posts
7,805 battles

Amen.

 

The whole mess might have been ok had they not seemingly tried to sync drop against other top teams in order to mess up their points.

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,803
Members
9,997 posts

This should surprise no one......:cap_hmm:

WG has made it easy to exploit the system, allowing top players to bounce freely between their sub clans.:Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
294
[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,254 posts
7,805 battles
8 minutes ago, awiggin said:

This should surprise no one......:cap_hmm:

WG has made it easy to exploit the system, allowing top players to bounce freely between their sub clans.:Smile_facepalm:

Would have been ok if they where trying to help out the sub clans, but they tried to club top level teams intentionally so their main clan didn't have to lose points. Now I still don't know if anyone used their sub clans to manipulate points on purpose but as far as I can tell none of the top level clans have done that.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,710
[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

While I am not sure what exactly is being referred to, you had to really mess up to get Pope mad.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,649
[BIAS]
Members
3,159 posts
9,306 battles

Basically, from what I am interpreting and what I have seen talked about in some discord's, here is how it works:

A clan racks up some points with their main clan, enough to be right in the mix for first place. Then they take all their best players and shift them to a subclan and then chatbox sync drop with one of the other top clans they are fighting for first place with. 

In this manner, they will not lose points with their top clan and have a good chance of defeating the other top clans and making them lose points.

 

Take a look at the top clans and start looking at their transfer activity between all their subclans.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
130
[GOFU]
Beta Testers
755 posts
7,673 battles
1 hour ago, Pope_Shizzle said:

You know who you are.  Shame on you.  Every single last one of you.  Clan hopping between the main and a sub clan because you're afraid of losing points in the main group and essentially playing with house money by causing larger point losses for your opponents is cowardly and beneath you.  You have the ability to finish first on your own without the manipulation and shenanigans.  Trying to be dodgy with the rules is just such a childish and pathetic move.  For however much it's worth (if at all), respect has been lost.  You guys have played into every single stereotype people had of you since the group was formed.  Afraid of winning or losing on your own merits.  Please stop.  Have a little dignity and self-respect.  You know who you are.  No names need be said.  

That is all.

Are you new to this clan battle stuff Pope?

WoT clan battles bought things like this and dozens of other shenanigans to get ahead, expect it to become more common.

If there’s a away for something to be exploited it will be found

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,485
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,872 posts
7,205 battles

This kind of very unfairplay behaviour has one advantage, when finally caught out, the repressed, steaming rage, of the cheats, is extremely hot and savoury/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
702
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,048 posts
10,519 battles
1 hour ago, murryhawk said:

Are you new to this clan battle stuff Pope?

WoT clan battles bought things like this and dozens of other shenanigans to get ahead, expect it to become more common.

If there’s a away for something to be exploited it will be found

Yeah, he is new to CW like the Sphinx is new to Egyptian history ....

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
432
[RKN]
Members
1,425 posts
12,243 battles

No hate, but this is how it feels when normal players encounter your filthy fishing or unicums divisions in a random battle. 

 

Gaming the mechanics, being gamed by the system. It's not petty like this clan crap but the end result is that it is not fun for the rest of us  

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,521
[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
9,007 battles
15 minutes ago, NotoriousRNG said:

No hate, but this is how it feels when normal players encounter your filthy fishing or unicums divisions in a random battle. 

 

Gaming the mechanics, being gamed by the system. It's not petty like this clan crap but the end result is that it is not fun for the rest of us  

Cool, nice to know we can't play with our friends.

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,267 battles
8 minutes ago, NotoriousRNG said:

No hate, but this is how it feels when normal players encounter your filthy fishing or unicums divisions in a random battle. 

 

Gaming the mechanics, being gamed by the system. It's not petty like this clan crap but the end result is that it is not fun for the rest of us  

I agree 100%, get dropped into a game with a div of them(no names needed), we lose(they lose too), and everybody but them is a "shitter".

the bad news is, they know how to work the system...liars and cheaters, are what they are.

 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,607
[PSP]
Members
6,359 posts
8,982 battles

This reminds me of college basketball. There is a university team in my state, in fact it's that of an old alma mater of mine, that is usually one of the best in the nation. There is another state university that also is usually pretty good but that the first will never play because, though win would only gain the "lesser" school a few brownie points, a loss would make the "greater" school look very bad indeed.

Edited by Snargfargle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
463 posts

simple solution, each change of clan association has double the time penalty as the previous capping out to once per thirty days. you could even start to penalize the clan they leave if you really want to stop it, as in points earned decay if a player leaves. not all at once but they start to decay. as to the swap clan rule, restart the timer each time they do a clan battle. 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
432
[RKN]
Members
1,425 posts
12,243 battles
2 hours ago, Pulicat said:

Cool, nice to know we can't play with our friends.

There's playing with friends and then there is telling people to "get the F off my screen" when you sink them. Hardly wholesome fun attitude and not really the sentiment one expects from someone who likes to just "play with their friends".

Edited by NotoriousRNG
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,714
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,887 posts
11,607 battles

I have lost all respect for that clan, they have gone to the bottom of the pile now. So pathetic and low. We had a few run in with the there cheater squad, I will remember who was on it.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,761
Members
18,363 posts
5,241 battles

And this, kids, is why "the game lets me do it, and it's fair because anyone can do it" is a slippery slope.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,607
[PSP]
Members
6,359 posts
8,982 battles
49 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

And this, kids, is why "the game lets me do it, and it's fair because anyone can do it" is a slippery slope.....

In another game I used to play, someone discovered a glitch that allowed a powerful unit to respawn indefinitely. All of the "experts" exploited this glitch, while mid-level players, who mostly played for fun and adhered to the true spirit of the game, did not.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,311
[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,376 posts
8,563 battles
47 minutes ago, Rektifier said:

Problem is not WG not patching that, problem is TOP of the chart clans abusing that system. 

Clans = Clan.

 

There are many Clans in Typhoon leagues, and only 1 has been seen doing this.  The rest have not as far as i have seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,359
[O7]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,399 posts
7,394 battles

Already lost all my respect long ago, these actions show "lower than trash" syndrome. There is no cure.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
69 posts
8,404 battles
On 14.12.2017 at 10:53 AM, ROY4LP4IN said:

 

I had to read this a few times...thought my eyes were playing some sort of trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×