Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Mary_Celeste

Trouble with plane waypoints

3 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
1,969 battles

Can anyone help? Sometimes for no reason I can understand, when I click a plane group I've sent to an area and tell it to go somewhere else, instead it adds waypoints and ends up  taking forever to get to the final destination and the battle is pretty much over as they all end up getting shot down. For example I send a bomber group into the far south then decide to make it go to the North east corner as I spotted some fighters in the south, the plane ends up going all the way south then all the way to the north east and ends up dead. How do I avoid this waypointing, and if it happens how do I delete plane waypoints? thanks

Edited by The_Mary_Celeste

Members
649 posts
7,464 battles

This has happened to me but rarely, If it occurs/happens again, I just smashed all the keyboards not knowing any combinations or anything and it fixes it...
Its stupid but it works... (for me at least)

Edited by DJ_PON3_ZaNe

[RLGN]
Members
8,243 posts
17,255 battles

For whatever reason, it sounds like maybe you're holding your shift key while trying to tell the plane(s) to go somewhere else?

Normally, just drag a square around the squad, or tap its keyboard number, then left-click wherever and it should change the destination point, UNLESS you have shift depressed, then it just adds waypoints.

If it isn't that, then sorry; I have no idea what might be happening; only other thing would be the usual; if you're running mods, they might be messing you up.

Sign in to follow this