Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zarroc1

Yamamoto Collection Camo Rewards

6 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
71 posts
4,387 battles

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but can WG please make the camo choices for the Yamamoto Collection rewards also apply to perma camos? I really like the look of the blue on my Zao but I have perma camo already for it. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,841 posts
11,536 battles

Yea, would be cool. Kinda a useless reward as of right now. But I wouldn't hold my breath for them to change it.

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,302 posts
7,003 battles

they say custom colors, and yet there is only one alternative color. Not very customizable if you ask me

• Cool 1

Members
3,780 posts
14,033 battles

Yeah, the type 1 and type 2 camo aint anything that high tier players are going to use. Why did the devs even waste effort for that?

[PVE]
Members
5,606 posts
18,201 battles
36 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

they say custom colors, and yet there is only one alternative color. Not very customizable if you ask me

I think that this was Wargaming's way of dipping their toes into customization for the game. Adding options and functionality is probably in the cards so there is reason to be hopeful.  Wargaming has been slow to allow players to customize the game to their liking, I think they underestimate these "quality of life" improvements like choosing portraits for captains, changing their names, or paint schemes on ships. These are minor things that players enjoy doing to make the game their own and personalize the experience without affecting game play. World of Tanks is older and has more customization features but still lacks many simple things that would make both titles more fun for the players.

Sign in to follow this