You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Annoying people in chat

30 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
428 posts
8,725 battles
2 hours ago, cometguy said:

What annoys me are the people who constantly ask for AA support, even when there isn't a plane within 40 km of them. I don't report many people, but I report those people.

Or in a game without CVs ;)

[DUDES]
Members
2,922 posts
5,431 battles
20 hours ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Here's the thing: I also make it a point now to comment on good things that happen. Typing is fun... ;)

I've been trying to do a lot more of that lately...as well as sending compliments.   I find that being positive serves 2 purposes.  One, it's just a good thing to do and you end up with a better overall experience, and 2. if you are saying nice things to people that distracts me from the temptation to say negative things. 

• Cool 1

[Y0L0]
Members
10,062 posts
15,168 battles

you guys pay way too much to Side chat.   except for  initial   "where we going"     I rarely look at it .   mini  map click on the other hand, I will pay attention to.   

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles
1 minute ago, DESRON10 said:

It doesn't take a unicum to disable your chat or blacklist you either. :etc_red_button:

I couldn't care less if someone chooses to do either of those things, it's their choice. I've yet to receive a chat ban, and do not intend to "press my luck" to see what it would take to earn one. Anyone who's gamed with me knows that I can be quite personable and respectful, even when pointing out one's blunders.

I'm just as critical of myself as anyone else, mind.

• Cool 1