Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GoldPile

Proposal: WoWS Classic as the default forum theme

10 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,875 battles

Title, the white hurts my eyes. Also can we have clan tags not blend in with the background? Mobile also doesn't show any clan tags.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

most people probably wouldn't notice a change if they made classic the default.

i have to say though, i'm loving the dark. maybe they should make that the default.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,438 battles
13 minutes ago, GoldPile said:

Title, the white hurts my eyes. Also can we have clan tags not blend in with the background? Mobile also doesn't show any clan tags.

WtHj9pa.gif

[ANTK]
Members
1,719 posts
3,130 battles
35 minutes ago, GoldPile said:

While I agree, I'm more fascinated by your signature. Where is it from? 

Members
4,819 posts
5,596 battles

OP, I would give you an upvote, but the new forum doesn't have a green arrow anywhere. :Smile_trollface:

Guess a gif will have to suffice.

2EqXGHO.gif.970094bafecd6f4b6c224bf11595

2 minutes ago, devastator5000 said:

While I agree, I'm more fascinated by your signature. Where is it from? 

The anime is called Last Exile. There are two different ones, I believe the one in GoldPile's sig is from Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing.

I thought both were good, the musical score in them is amazing, and for being an early 2000s anime, the CG used is actually pretty good and not cringe worthy.

• Cool 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
45 minutes ago, GoldPile said:

I like the new look of the forums how ever I will agree with you on the white color in the back ground.  What would make it look really good is more of a battleship gray color of a background.  The white yes is extremely bright.  But the manila color scheme was just well yea YUCK.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,875 battles
15 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

OP, I would give you an upvote, but the new forum doesn't have a green arrow anywhere. :Smile_trollface:

Guess a gif will have to suffice.

2EqXGHO.gif.970094bafecd6f4b6c224bf11595

The anime is called Last Exile. There are two different ones, I believe the one in GoldPile's sig is from Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing.

I thought both were good, the musical score in them is amazing, and for being an early 2000s anime, the CG used is actually pretty good and not cringe worthy.

The thumbs up emoji is the new upvote *cough*.

Also the sig's from the first one.

Members
4,819 posts
5,596 battles
1 minute ago, GoldPile said:

The thumbs up emoji is the new upvote *cough*.

Also the sig's from the first one.

Aye, I'm aware of what the new "upvote" is. Still wish it was just a green arrow...

Yeah, I wasn't 100% sure as the two look similar even though the latter one takes place years(around a century if I'm recalling correctly) after the first. I thought they were both still good. Man, now I want to go re-watch both Last Exile animes.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,545 posts

Sigh....
Scroll to the bottom and in the middle there's a button that says "Themes". Click it.

• Funny 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,875 battles
1 hour ago, Chobittsu said:

Sigh....
Scroll to the bottom and in the middle there's a button that says "Themes". Click it.

I wonder where I got the theme name from, surely I didn't happen to click on Themes & find out.

It doesn't stay if you log out, so that mean's it's constantly on the light theme.

Sign in to follow this