You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShinRaActual

Additional voiceovers defaulting to German or Russian

3 comments in this topic

[_EASY]
Members
5 posts
5,390 battles

When you have the Pirate voiceover option selected, the new additional dialogs are now chattering at me in German or Russian.  It used to be English.  How fix?

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,182 battles
22 minutes ago, ShinRaActual said:

When you have the Pirate voiceover option selected, the new additional dialogs are now chattering at me in German or Russian.  It used to be English.  How fix?

It's a known problem created last patch that Wargaming is 'working on'.  Yet still have not fix. The problem is affecting all of the other voices. The ARP voices won't work and Segal only say "Problem Solved Sir!". So @SuperNikoPower @Pigeon_of_War and @Sub_Octavian any updates on the Voice fixes?

[FFLY]
[FFLY]
Members
61 posts
25,462 battles

Hey I like the PIRATE voice over .   To me the voice sounds more aggressive.   I can not get through a battle with out the voice slipping into Russian. Why has this not been fixed and why has this not been listed as a known bug ?   Who is it that decides what a bug is or is not ??  Why has this issue not been addressed or even acknowledged???   Does anyone know of a fix  ????   PLEASE HELP.  IT has been MONTHS NOW.

AS of today  2/8/2018 the latest patch    0.7.1  HAS DONE IT.      THE PIRATE AND ARP VOICES APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN FIXED. TY   Wargaming coders and devs.

Edited by SHELLBACK_2
added it has been months now