You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,905 battles

I received four containers today (one from yesterday left over. I am Zulu +2 time zone). First one did not even show 10 barrels next three did, but not credited to clan stats.

Could not find a way to create ticket on this one. Anybody else had this problem?

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,837 battles

I got 10 oil from the "More signals" container from the Battle of River Plate mission.   I brought up the Notifications tab, and when I received the More Signals container I had a notification of Oil Collected (10 oil).

If the container from yesterday was a normal container that was autocollected from yesterday, you don't get the oil from that container when it is collected by the game at the end of the day.  You have to manually go into the container screen and click on Collect Container.

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,905 battles

I had an issue with the clan stats failing to show 40 oil collected in one day (one container left over from day before). I had to leave game for that four lettered word w*rk. When I signed back in the 40 barrels had been credited. Maybe it is just a minor bug?