Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

Great start to the morning!

18 comments in this topic

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Got booted last night due to the upgrade, so I jumped in this morning and saw I had a container available..  Scha-Wiiiiing...  Super container!!     50 Ocean Soul Camo.  I will admit it was a bit of a let down, and I don't really like the look of the camo, but it has great stats and 50 of them for free isn't anything to sniff about.  I'll take it.  Thanks WG.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
11 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Super container

Gratz

:Smile_teethhappy:But what is a Super Container?:cap_haloween:

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, Chaos_EN2 said:

Gratz

:Smile_teethhappy:But what is a Super Container?:cap_haloween:

I know right...  lol.  I had pretty much forgotten about them. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
4 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

I know right...  lol.  I had pretty much forgotten about them. 

LoL yup, I wish they had credits in them still, one my only SC was a 10 Mil one, boy I could use that again.

[CAST]
Members
1,201 posts
7,372 battles

Wow, must have been supercontainer night.  I got one too after not seeing one in forever.  Mine had 7 days of premium time in it.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, Chaos_EN2 said:

LoL yup, I wish they had credits in them still, one my only SC was a 10 Mil one, boy I could use that again.

I got the De Grasse out of one long ago.  Funny thing I was would get them usually at unexpected times while farting around running other ship lines etc.  This was the first and only one I can recall getting while playing "routine" games in the GK.  I had heard once upon a time that there was some sort of bug regarding SC's and the GK..meaning the GK didn't generate SC chances.  Not sure if that was true or not, but given the times I have gotten them during the few times I played other ship classes and the number of games (before now) I had in the GK without one,  I could believe it.  Obviously that isn't a "thing" anymore...if it ever was one. 

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, Murcc said:

Wow, must have been supercontainer night.  I got one too after not seeing one in forever.  Mine had 7 days of premium time in it.

Nice.  I always like the rewards that have a direct monetary equivalent.  True rewards IMHO.

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,393 battles
26 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Got booted last night due to the upgrade, so I jumped in this morning and saw I had a container available..  Scha-Wiiiiing...  Super container!!     50 Ocean Soul Camo.  I will admit it was a bit of a let down, and I don't really like the look of the camo, but it has great stats and 50 of them for free isn't anything to sniff about.  I'll take it.  Thanks WG.

Hey GodzillaPig, how you been man? I for one no longer believe in the Super Container myth. Last one I got was box full of rocks (Ichizuchi)! Sold it for a sandwich and coke.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
3 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

I got the De Grasse out of one long ago.

I never gotten a ship, the best thing I ever gotten was the credits. Heck if I got a ship I would most likely fall out of my chair!!!:cap_fainting:

The last time I got a SC was about two months ago I got 100 x India Bravo Terrathree, got about 10 left.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
36 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Hey it could of been worse, you could of gotten 250 Ram flags, like one of my friends did.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
2 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Hey GodzillaPig, how you been man? I for one no longer believe in the Super Container myth. Last one I got was box full of rocks (Ichizuchi)! Sold it for a sandwich and coke.

Been good.  Working like crazy and this past weekend the GF decorated the house for Xmas.  I now have the ability to turn the neighborhood from night to day with Xmas lights..and they flash to a musical theme.  lol.   She goes all out for this stuff.  Can't wait for my next electric bill...hahaha.. 

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Hey it could of been worse, you could of gotten 250 Ram flags, like one of my friends did.

I did get something like that once..  Forget which flags they were, but something fairly useless for the ship I usually drive.  I think my first ever SC was 50 dragon flags.  I'd take that again in a flat second. 

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,393 battles
3 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Been good.  Working like crazy and this past weekend the GF decorated the house for Xmas.  I now have the ability to turn the neighborhood from night to day with Xmas lights..and they flash to a musical theme.  lol.   She goes all out for this stuff.  Can't wait for my next electric bill...hahaha.. 

You go Clark Griswald?

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, Ghostdog1355 said:

You go Clark Griswald?

Pretty close.  lol.  A friend of ours decided they didn't want to decorate for holidays anymore and gave my GF all their stuff.  They have a HUGE house and really did the whole thing up.  My house is not that big, but that didn't stop her from using every last thing she got from them PLUS all the crap she already had.   I can't even set my coffee cup down anywhere in the house without it being next to some sort of Xmas knick knack. 

Members
82 posts
1,305 battles
5 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

You go Clark Griswald?

Omg...I just about blew coffee out of my nose~!

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,393 battles
1 minute ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Pretty close.  lol.  A friend of ours decided they didn't want to decorate for holidays anymore and gave my GF all their stuff.  They have a HUGE house and really did the whole thing up.  My house is not that big, but that didn't stop her from using every last thing she got from them PLUS all the crap she already had.   I can't even set my coffee cup down anywhere in the house without it being next to some sort of Xmas knick knack. 

Yea we go all out also. My wife is really into it. We won one of the neighborhood awards last year so she amped it up a notch this year. Took me 3 days to get everything out of the attic and put it up!

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Getting 50 or 100 camos is always worth the Super Container for it lolz.  At least you haven't gotten any useless ones.  I gotta get more of the regular camos myself so I gotta plug away at camos and consumables lol.  Gotta stock up.

[POP]
Beta Testers
289 posts
10,498 battles

I got a Marblehead from a SC 6 months ago, turns out to now be my fav go to ship. It is a BEAST Imo. But every 1 else seems to dislike it.

Sign in to follow this