You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Dilbert

Virtual Memory error

4 comments in this topic

[WSU]
Members
1,494 posts
9,888 battles

Is anyone else having issues launching the game after the patch this morning?  I was able to play 1 battle and realized that my mods were not updated so I updated them and then got a virtual memory error.  So I uninstalled the mods but am still getting the virtual memory error.  FYI if anyone is wondering, I have 37GB of free space on my SSD.

[WSU]
Members
1,494 posts
9,888 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Dastardly_Canuck_rob said:

Close out all other programs except WoWs and see if it happens, could be something else hogging your memory. 

I have done multiple re-boots (after all I lived through Windows 95) and tried to open the game with nothing else running and still get the virtual memory error.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

I'd recommend you go through a file integrity check. It takes a bit of time but at least you can start knocking potential problems off the list. 

I don't recall off the top of my head but there is another file integrity check that you can do from one of the intro screens... Hopefully someone can point that out to you since every time I need to use it so much time has passed that I need to look really close otherwise I miss it.

Edited by ENO75