Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheFerretArmy

The Learning Curve - Episode 1

2 comments in this topic

[ARP]
Supertester
89 posts
10,062 battles

Hey fellow captains,

I've been meaning to release a proper guide or series for a while now, and I have finally started with my first video in a series, aimed at newer players, and those who wish to pick up some extra tricks to get better at the game. The series is called The Learning Curve, and I intend to help players to make it somewhere closer to my skill level at least, if not help them improve overall by as much as I can.

This first episode is covering the basics of what I'll be going over in the weeks to come, as well as just getting some brief notes for a starter until I release more focused episodes to start dialing in specific components of the game and how it plays, as well as covering how everything interacts with other mechanics.

Please enjoy, and I look forward to any and all support!

---

I hope that this does kickstart a great and informative series, and I wish to hear as much feedback as I can. I'm kinda running a subpar recording suite, so this will be the best I can manage til I can upgrade to more serious software/hardware.

This replay was recorded in 0.6.14.1 on the NA server, on an nVidia GTX 1060 GPU, Intel i5-7500CPU, 8GB DDR-3000 RAM desktop PC running Windows 10 on OBS Studio, and final editing and processing done thru Windows Movie Maker(because I'm still a student, and students are not typically well off).

If you'd like to know the modifications(visual or not) I use, please ask at any time, and I'll get a list compiled from aslain's modpack.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this