Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WanderingGhost

50 planes

5 comments in this topic

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,446 posts
8,092 battles

So, after a major "wth" in my Saipan crashing to log in and not getting into the match till it was over 2 seconds later with no losses on our side, and my second ever unsinkable medal with 8 Ranger plane kills while away, figure screw it, take out Shokaku. Hit battle, get a match instantly, and it freaking late loads, and of course as I get in their blaming me for a match with too few ships. And it's tier X with basically every ship on the enemy team, except Tirpitz, I want to avoid like the plague except maybe the DD. Well, going to attack Tirpitz, the DD was invisible till my planes were basically over and normally a DD is no threat, continue micro manage battle trying to strafe the other Shokaku's fighters and bombers while dodging his, but, then I hear something, look, my squadrons are gone. and the culprit, the DD. So, naturally, I try to avoid him now, but of course a storm roles in so I can't see a damned thing, go to where one enemy ship is spotted, but guess who happened to move in the flight path. And to just add further insult to injury, planes go to take off, headed to a ship getting too close, barely off the deck "group 3, were under attack", "group 3 destroyed" and because to my knowledge there is no way to cancel a takeoff order, the last 2 groups I had of DB's follow suit.

t15GjCP.png

I get it's a downtiered Fletcher, but come the :etc_swear: on. I look at this and go "really, USN DD's need a 4x multiplier not 3?" I see this and there are still those saying AA STILL needs to be buffed when a destroyer, that has a fraction of the base AA of a BB, can do this? Anyone from Wargaming actually sees this you seriously need to take a hard look at AA because this thing is about the same as the tier 9 and 10 BB's and I do not give a damn what changes you have to make to manual drop or if you have to outright remove it to bring this back in line, admit you were wrong to add MD as it currently is and actually fix the damn problem because this? This is insane. Things like this are part of why us CV players are getting frustrated. I get you don't want us picking on DD's but making DD's with the same AA as BB'sand cruisers isnot the damn answer, the reason any of us are really picking on DD's half the time is the fact because of AA or being singled out alone, usually both, they are the only thing we can bloody target. I should not be losing 50 planes to a lone, unaided DD, DF AA or no. Especially cause it's bad enough when I can actually see the damned and I have to try and get my planes away from it, it's worse when I'm screwed over by these damned storms so that the thing is completely invisible.

Supertester, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
11,236 posts
1,928 battles

Thats just Kidd doing its job. 

[HINON]
Members
9,016 posts

Just the new Kidd on the block doing what he's famous for. :cap_rambo:

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Funny 1

[SF-3]
Members
1,518 posts
8,107 battles

year of the carrier my friend, i know you feel the love. Let me spell it out for you, WG hates CV's, they have no freaking clue to make them fit in the game, let alone be balanced, see GZ for reference. My advice, pretend they dont exist, then you wont get mad.

Sign in to follow this